Speedy with feet?

Sappho

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
This past weekend I happened to see three speedies......with four little brass feet! I did not think that the speedy style came with feet? Am I missing something???

Oh my!! That was the first thing that came to mind....that they were fakes!! The women that were carrying these bags looked so put together! I wonder if they knew their bags were fake! I spotted 3 in one weekend....and they were all fakes. Yuck!

Oh my!! That was the first thing that came to mind....that they were fakes!! The women that were carrying these bags looked so put together! I wonder if they knew their bags were fake! I spotted 3 in one weekend....and they were all fakes. Yuck!

Sadly, some do know and don't care... others may be oblivious. Either way they were defintely fakes.

hehehe i saw one of these at galleria mall yesterday. i was sooo shocked because most people at galleria act very posh and pristine. it took me for a ride when i saw this woman in her mid-forty's coming down the escalater with a speedy in hand that had four brass feet. i discretely pointed it out to my friend. i really can't tell fakes unless its really obviuos and those four little brass stubs on the bottom of her bag were very obvious even to me

Funny, I was at Nordstroms the other day waiting at the MAC counter a woman standing next to me looked at my bag, cracked a shy smile and turned away. She was looking at my duomo and was obviously embarassed that she was carrying a mono Alma WITH FEET!!!

I've noticed a lot of Louis Vuitton bags with feet now a days. I was just watching The Real Housewives of Orange County and all the girls had Keepalls with feet. I was shocked because I never thought of them to carry fakes. :yucky:

Funny, I was at Nordstroms the other day waiting at the MAC counter a woman standing next to me looked at my bag, cracked a shy smile and turned away. She was looking at my duomo and was obviously embarassed that she was carrying a mono Alma WITH FEET!!!

Why do these people bother?! If they're embarrassed use a cheaper but real bag!