Speedy with feet?

I just want it to be said that although speedies with feet are fakes some LV's DO have feet! LOL I could see someone pulling from this that NO LV's have feet. Just like NO LV's are upside DOWN! LMAO Just clarifying.

Well, I guess you could say the MC Speedys have feet..
I mean those big chunky feet are there.

But Im sure you're not talking about those.

But no, I don't think Mono ones have feet.

Well, I guess you could say the MC Speedys have feet..
I mean those big chunky feet are there.

But Im sure you're not talking about those.

But no, I don't think Mono ones have feet.

Yeppers feet again. Exactly why I wanted to clarify. I canb see people walking around seeing any bag with feet as fake. Not true in EVERY case. Granted most bags don't have feet though.

I just want it to be said that although speedies with feet are fakes some LV's DO have feet! LOL I could see someone pulling from this that NO LV's have feet. Just like NO LV's are upside DOWN! LMAO Just clarifying.

Hey Syntagma! welcome back! Good to see your smiling face!

Anyway I really am not interested in somebody fake or real bag! If all tpf are looking at people bag's and make comment under their breath, I would feel they will be doing it to me too! it's just not nice to judge other people bag's choice!

I was at Nordies about a month ago and saw a very attractive woman carrying a speedy w/ brass feet and I went up to her and said I didn't know they made them w/ feet and she confessed she bought it in New York off the streets. I felt so embarrassed for her! BUSTED!

I was at Nordies about a month ago and saw a very attractive woman carrying a speedy w/ brass feet and I went up to her and said I didn't know they made them w/ feet and she confessed she bought it in New York off the streets. I felt so embarrassed for her! BUSTED!

Hey Syntagma! welcome back! Good to see your smiling face!

Anyway I really am not interested in somebody fake or real bag! If all tpf are looking at people bag's and make comment under their breath, I would feel they will be doing it to me too! it's just not nice to judge other people bag's choice!

THANKS! Glad to be moved and back! I was dying without tPF! LOL