tank tops

hillarys

hillarysjewels
Dec 5, 2006
Hi all---

Does anyone know where I can find some good quality great color solid tank tops that I can layer. Like deep green and blue, purple and yellow etc.. J crew has some but I want to shop online and they don't seem to have them on their online catalog. I don't want to spend over $15.00 each on these and no logos please. Brand names are welcomed. :heart: Thanks.

15 dollars and under would be hard for brand names.

but i do use solid boy tanks from abercrombie kids. it's 12.50 and the white color has a white moose so the logo is virtually gone. it was online before but now they have different colors - no white - but i'm sure the local stores would still stock em'

i want this color!

target also has 6.99 tanks...mossimo. i don't like their quality myself but others have found it good

B000L9VEQY.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

and gap, gap is always a cheap place for basics when they have sales.

Hanes.com - I also buy cotton-spandex tees there. The tees are not princessized, just straight sides, but hanes only charges $9 if you buy them from them, as opposed to having someone else buy them in bulk, put their own label on them and charge $40...

Hi all---

Does anyone know where I can find some good quality great color solid tank tops that I can layer. Like deep green and blue, purple and yellow etc.. J crew has some but I want to shop online and they don't seem to have them on their online catalog. I don't want to spend over $15.00 each on these and no logos please. Brand names are welcomed. :heart: Thanks.

i have over 15 of jcrew's favorite tank tops...they are perfect! here's the link...it is on their website. you have a choice of w/ (2 for $30) shelf bra or w/o ($14.50).

the link is for w/o.
J.Crew > shop by category > knits & tees > tanks & camis > Solid favorite tank

I was going to suggest H&M, but the quality is pretty much non-existant (the stitching breaks after one or two washes, it looses it's shape quick etc etc), so I don't think that's the right thing to get since you wanted quality.

I love James Perse and sometimes you can find them on sale online. The colors are more of a neutral tone, (at least the ones that I got) they are longer, wash well and fit great.