tank tops

target also has 6.99 tanks...mossimo. i don't like their quality myself but others have found it good

B000L9VEQY.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

From someone who buys a majority of her clothes from Target :shame: buy your tanks somewhere else. They do tend to fall apart at the hem! I buy mine at Gap, Old Navy, American Eagle, and the Hanes outlet (they have them in pretty colors for $2!!)

I will believe you about Tar-zhay tanks, haven't gotten any, since the Hanes company manages to take care of my modest tank needs quite nicely, but the big red T does have good T-shirts, even their 100% cotton ones stand up to abuse, and don't do any of that annoying folding over at the hem when they come out of the dryer - and they shrink a bit less than some tees do, though they do shrink, and they have a much better color selection than Hanes, whose 100% cotton tees do not really perform to my satisfaction.

So that's Target for 100% cotton tees, Hanes for tanks and cotton-spandex tees, for those who were hoping for a Cliff Notes version of this particular screed ;)

I hve orderd James Perse before from a store online and they are the best ever. So soft and comfy! They keep the shape in the laundry too. No fading or stretching that much. I have also purchased Old Navys when they are on sale online. They are a good value for the money.