Bulgari's SERPENTI watch..... Opinions pls

Have you decided Vancleef Fan? I don't think it will go out of style since it's so similar to the tubogas wrap around and Bulgari is well known for his wraparounds..
Now I cannot believe the stainless steel is only $4050??? I should consider it for my 40th bday instead of the Cartier love bracelet

Simone72, the steel version is nicely priced :smile:. By the way for the 2011 collection they introduced the steel watch with 2 twirls and they are making it in yellow gold too..... So many temptations :P

I love this watch. It's beautiful. I think it's a twist on a classic, but it doesn't seem trendy to me - I mean that in a good way. I think if you wear it in twenty years time you'll still get compliments on it.
I also think its a watch that can be worn everyday or too special events. It's really versatile.

Mikimoto007 Thanx for sharing your opinion....Oh I don't know if I will wear it in 20 years..... I'll be in my late 50s !!! Maybe it won't be age appropriate ??

Mikimoto007 Thanx for sharing your opinion....Oh I don't know if I will wear it in 20 years..... I'll be in my late 50s !!! Maybe it won't be age appropriate ??

LOL!! I actually think it's something that anyone of any age could wear. It might look silly on someone my age (I'm 20), but I think it would look on someone who's 80 - they'd just look like a fashionable 80 year old!

It's a lovely watch. Jaw-droppingly expensive, but lovely.

UPDATE
I decided to get the watch :yes::happydance:
Will have to wait couple of weeks till the SA will be able to locate one for me
Amazing! :nuts: I love it - the Serpenti motif is one of my favourites from Bvlgari.

Here is the watch on Kirsten Dunst's wrist:

m1510035depfragrances2.jpg
268810brandjwsta3site.jpg