Bulgari's SERPENTI watch..... Opinions pls

Yes :love: :yes:

I actually went to the store to try them on ..
The Rose gold one is so amazing , but the price tag of it :wacko: almost 30,000 dollars.
The steel version price is around 4050 dollars without diamonds, but comparing the two the rose gold is a dream.
You might also consider that the serpenti might be discontiued as it is not a BVL classic, would you pay this price for a watch that would be discontiued !!! I wouldn't even dare to.

ice-cold , thanx for your post, apprently Bulgari have been doing watches with snakes since 1940s, they believe it's a symbol of earth and water, of knowledge and fertility, of immortality and renaissance, together with many other connotations....

Reactions: missie1
I think it is beautiful; however, it may be trendy. Personally, I try not to invest in trends. Since this price seems like an investment piece (well, it definately would be for me), I would pass and get a Cartier.

I love this watch. It's beautiful. I think it's a twist on a classic, but it doesn't seem trendy to me - I mean that in a good way. I think if you wear it in twenty years time you'll still get compliments on it.
I also think its a watch that can be worn everyday or too special events. It's really versatile.

I think it is beautiful; however, it may be trendy. Personally, I try not to invest in trends. Since this price seems like an investment piece (well, it definately would be for me), I would pass and get a Cartier.

Thanx Antiqueshopper for bringing out the price issue , It is an investment piece for me too.... The justification I'm giving myself is that it is a watch / bracelet so its a 2 in 1 piece of jewelry ;) . I'm not a watch person and rarely wear any but this piece is something else, I'm so in love with it