Bulgari's SERPENTI watch..... Opinions pls

Yes :graucho:... I'm fertalizing my money tree daily :P
Lust! :drool:

068810monjnbrandppacka4.jpg

Late to this thread but it just wanted to say it is a stunning watch! I have the yellow gold tubogas too from years ago and didn't buy the wraparound tubogas version because it felt too heavy and constricting on my wrist for every day wear. I received the SS serpent wrap around on valentines day and I have to say the watch wears like a dream. The tapered ends make it a lot more comfortable than the tubogas wraparound. I love it and use my SS everyday.

Late to this thread but it just wanted to say it is a stunning watch! I have the yellow gold tubogas too from years ago and didn't buy the wraparound tubogas version because it felt too heavy and constricting on my wrist for every day wear. I received the SS serpent wrap around on valentines day and I have to say the watch wears like a dream. The tapered ends make it a lot more comfortable than the tubogas wraparound. I love it and use my SS everyday.

Sounds lovely!! Do post some modeling pics :graucho:

Hi Syma, it's been a long time since we chatted on the Hermes forum, hope all is well :smile:. What a coincidence that we both have the classic version of the tubogas !!! I guess great minds think alike :P
Glad to hear you are enjoying your new watch, what a lovely valentine gift !!! Did you get the one with 1 or 2 twirls ?
Pls post modeling pix for us if possible so we can all drool :smile:

^Hi sweetie, yes long time no speak!!! Here is a quick modelling pic of my serpenti for you. I opted for the SS one twirl version as I wanted something I could wear every day. I'm not sure if the SS comes in two twirls???? My gold tubogas, also pictured always felt like a dress watch and the wraparound tubogas felt too constricting on my wrist like a handcuff if you KWIM, the new serpenti is definitely much better designed. I can't wait to see your pics too!!!

Attachments

• DSCF6067.JPG
    DSCF6067.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,093
  • DSCF1061.JPG
    DSCF1061.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 766
Syma - your Serpenti watch is gorgeous!!!!! I saw this yesterday when i went shopping and I desperately wanted to try it on but know when I do, I will really want it.

It is beautiful!! How do you get the watch on your wrist - is it stretchy and you just wrap it round your arm? And does it catch on hairs on your arms?

I am trying to think what the negatives of this watch might be so I can stop daydreaming about it - haha!