Bulgari's SERPENTI watch..... Opinions pls

Lol neena, it is pretty easy to get the watch on your wrist, you kind of have to wrap it around your wrist from one end, it is not stretchy as such so it won't catch on the hairs on your arms but the way the bracelet is designed there is give in the bracelet so it wraps around your wrist. If you try one on in bvlgari you'll see how easy it is. I have had the tubogas for years and it still wears the same as I bought it. I think only bvlgari do this spring mechanism in their watches and bracelets very well. Hope this helps, I think you should go for it!

Lol neena, it is pretty easy to get the watch on your wrist, you kind of have to wrap it around your wrist from one end, it is not stretchy as such so it won't catch on the hairs on your arms but the way the bracelet is designed there is give in the bracelet so it wraps around your wrist. If you try one on in bvlgari you'll see how easy it is. I have had the tubogas for years and it still wears the same as I bought it. I think only bvlgari do this spring mechanism in their watches and bracelets very well. Hope this helps, I think you should go for it!

Hi Syma
Thanks - I think I will try it on next time. It is completely gorgeous!! I wish I could go for it right now but SO and I have just bought a new car and have today just found out that our other car needs a new clutch :pout: so I dont think I'll be buying any more jewellery anytime soon.... oh well, I will just keep visiting this thread to see the gorgeous pics :smile:

^Hi sweetie, yes long time no speak!!! Here is a quick modelling pic of my serpenti for you. I opted for the SS one twirl version as I wanted something I could wear every day. I'm not sure if the SS comes in two twirls???? My gold tubogas, also pictured always felt like a dress watch and the wraparound tubogas felt too constricting on my wrist like a handcuff if you KWIM, the new serpenti is definitely much better designed. I can't wait to see your pics too!!!

Syma, the watch looks perfect on your wrist :smile: and matches nicely with the VCA ring . Yes there is a 2 twirl version in SS and YG, they just came out with it for the 2011 collection.
Thanx Syma for posting the lovely picture.

Syma may I ask how big your wrist is? I just wanted to make sure that this watch won't be as constricting as then tubogas. Really beautiful watch

Hi, my wrist is 14cm or 5.6" around. HTH! Thanks for the compliments ladies and don't worry Neena, the Bvlgari SA's told me that this model of their watch is pretty popular, so I imagine that it will be around for a while if you decide to go for it :smile:

^Hi sweetie, yes long time no speak!!! Here is a quick modelling pic of my serpenti for you. I opted for the SS one twirl version as I wanted something I could wear every day. I'm not sure if the SS comes in two twirls???? My gold tubogas, also pictured always felt like a dress watch and the wraparound tubogas felt too constricting on my wrist like a handcuff if you KWIM, the new serpenti is definitely much better designed. I can't wait to see your pics too!!!
Wow... stunning watch and jewellery! :nuts:

just had mine i prefer the YG since almost all my watches are in SS except the chanel j12 ceramics though.

Attachments

• P5300015.jpg
    P5300015.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,505
Last edited:
View attachment 4361614 View attachment 4361615 Hey everyone. Couldn’t decide which one to pick, what do you think looks better on my wrist ?

Even though I've got the black dial with diamonds on my wishlist, My vote goes for the white dial. If I had the white, it would easily be my everyday watch which would also transition into the evening so flawlessly.

If you're looking for your new favourite daily, every occasion, any event watch, go for the white. If you've already got a staple everyday watch, and are looking for something special for occasions, nothing beats black dial with diamonds.

Thought I'd attach photos so you can see how it looks on another wrist.

Attachments

• IMG_8654.JPG
    IMG_8654.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_8659.JPG
    IMG_8659.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 272
  • 7be4361b-e9a6-47cd-956f-6d45f0a6f125.jpg
    7be4361b-e9a6-47cd-956f-6d45f0a6f125.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 264
  • 6e9ae714-61ac-4a78-b9dd-14e85cfc251e.jpg
    6e9ae714-61ac-4a78-b9dd-14e85cfc251e.jpg