Other customers at LV.....stories to share ?

Well nothing very exciting from me but:

1) This feral man came in with singlet, shorts and thongs and a toothpick in his mouth, bringing his 3 feral daughters, one of whom was carrying a massively fake pap. They strutted around the place like they own it, and the man asked to see the mono pap on display. His daughter snatched it from my SA, and proceeded to try it, and she said it's exactly the same. The man said do you like it, well we'll take it. So my SA went to the counter and wrapped up the bag, and he stood there waiting to pay. When my SA told him the price though, he said you cannot be serious! We only bought THAT (the fake) for $15!

were they navy blue Hard Yakkas? that was me! :shame:

lol bravo!:wlae: I wouldn't have had the nerve to do that.... So what happened after? did they ask her to leave the store or what?

nah, they didn't ask her to leave. she stayed for a few minutes after and bought a Mono Pochette Cles and quickly left. then as soon as she stepped out, i told the SA "never again ;)"... she agrees :yes:

This was SO funny, IMO.......

This woman (maybe 35) comes in to LV with her daughter (looks about 8, at the oldest)..The mother had on a MC White Speedy and her daughter had a Mini HL Sac in White (both authentic). OT, but they looked SO cute together, with their LVs and their matching Juicy tracksuits :heart:

..This really snooty teenager (about 16)walks in with her friend (same age)...Her friend has a incredibly fake Birkin, and she has a wacked out Cherry Blossom Cabas Piano (:wtf: , I know).......So the teen sets her bag on the table and rudely askes the SA to see a Damier Keepall. The little girl (with the MC sac) goes up to her Mom, points at the fake bag and says (REALLY LOUD)

"Mommy, that bag is a fake!! The LV people never made a Cabas Piano with flowers on it!!"

The teen turns bright red and so does her friend. They literally RUN out of LV, and out to the parking lot.....

I practically fell on the floor laughing! LOL!

OMG! That is funny. I SO want a daughter now!!! Kids will say ANYTHING an adult is too scared to say! haha

the only thing i remember is when i was up at school a couple years ago in kutztown, pa (i go to school in philly now) i was desperately trying to find something suitable to wear probably to some stupid themed sorority thing i had to do, and there are NO good malls up there, NO good shopping centers...really sad, actually. so i had to go to the new khols they had up there. anyway, i had my papillon 19 with me and was just browsing through the juniors section when a little girl goes "mommy! she has a little louis too!" i just smiled and looked at her mother, whom looked very embarassed and said "oh jeeze...i guess it's a really bad thing when your 4 year old knows what louis vuitton is..." i just smiled and chuckled, thinking it was really cute :smile:

last time I went to the New Orleans Saks I was at the register getting ready to pay for a 4-key Damier Holder when I heard a woman ask how much the little mini icon Lockit was. When the SA told her the price she started ranting!! "OOOOOHHHH LORD. Youv'e got to be kidding me? You think I'm gonna pay that much for that little thing!! I'll tell you what, I'll give you $120 for it"

The woman was trying to BARGAIN!!! Haha.. I laughed so hard when she said that!

Couture_Girl: that was great! lol children just totally say what you're actually thinking hehe.

once i visited the LV in boston and i was browsing around minding my own business til i saw a bunch of teenage girls (probably 14ish) run in squealing at the display case in the middle of the store. the case contained various mc accessories. it was kind of bizarre...and no SAs came to help them either lol.

a more "wow" story. during a shopping trip a year and a half ago at the LV in waikiki, we were sitting outside the VIP room having drinks. during that, we could see a japanese businessman was purchasing about 6 LV suits and it just made me go "WHOA!!" i'm not sure how much LV suits are, but i'm pretty sure 6 cost a pretty penny hehe.

last time I went to the New Orleans Saks I was at the register getting ready to pay for a 4-key Damier Holder when I heard a woman ask how much the little mini icon Lockit was. When the SA told her the price she started ranting!! "OOOOOHHHH LORD. Youv'e got to be kidding me? You think I'm gonna pay that much for that little thing!! I'll tell you what, I'll give you $120 for it"

hahaha omg! jeez.....it's a vuitton store, not some street vendor hahaha

Everytime I go to my favorite LV shop everyone there would greet me and say my name and other customers would look.. I feel so embarrassed...

There was also one time when I asked one of the SA's about an auction I wanted to bid on she was concerned and wanted to look at it so I ended up using their computer... Some were looking...

*GASP* She was bargaining?? ;)

umm... i think i may have posted this a LONG time ago, but the absolute MOST memorable LV experience was when my boyfriend and i were at LV in caesar's palace, vegas is soooo good, it doesnt hurt to share it again

we're in there looking at a few random items, and a mother and daughter walk in... i don't want to be very stereotypical, i mean... maybe there REALLY are some people who draw their shaved off eyebrows with sharpie markers, and pull all of their hair back, only leaving TWO LONG thin strips of gelled bangs who have real LV... (haha)

---> now that you have a mental pic of them, the daughter has a FAKE white MC pochette (it didn't even have the studded trim/bow) and mind you it is super busy in the store, goes right up to the counter (to an SA already assisting 2 or 3 people) and plops her (FAKE) bag down on the counter, and goes "WHERE'S THE BROWN ONE??" while pointing to her bag

needless to say, the SA, completely taken a back, shows them the "brown" (i.e. MONO) pochette, and the girl grabs it and flaunts it in the mirror, the mom asks the SA how much it is, and upon hearing the price... the mother and daughter both look at each other, and walk out of the store quickly

-my boyfriend, who was looking some items in the glass display near the door comes up to me and goes "dude, that hoodrat-looking girl told her mom that she could get 10 LV's for that price!!"

umm... i think i may have posted this a LONG time ago, but the absolute MOST memorable LV experience was when my boyfriend and i were at LV in caesar's palace, vegas is soooo good, it doesnt hurt to share it again

we're in there looking at a few random items, and a mother and daughter walk in... i don't want to be very stereotypical, i mean... maybe there REALLY are some people who draw their shaved off eyebrows with sharpie markers, and pull all of their hair back, only leaving TWO LONG thin strips of gelled bangs who have real LV... (haha)

---> now that you have a mental pic of them, the daughter has a FAKE white MC pochette (it didn't even have the studded trim/bow) and mind you it is super busy in the store, goes right up to the counter (to an SA already assisting 2 or 3 people) and plops her (FAKE) bag down on the counter, and goes "WHERE'S THE BROWN ONE??" while pointing to her bag

needless to say, the SA, completely taken a back, shows them the "brown" (i.e. MONO) pochette, and the girl grabs it and flaunts it in the mirror, the mom asks the SA how much it is, and upon hearing the price... the mother and daughter both look at each other, and walk out of the store quickly

-my boyfriend, who was looking some items in the glass display near the door comes up to me and goes "dude, that hoodrat-looking girl told her mom that she could get 10 LV's for that price!!"

lol, some people are just clueless. BTW...your dog is FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!! :yes: