Other customers at LV.....stories to share ?

LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your stories !!!!! Thanks !!
Ayla - That's so cool, how did you know it was Irene ??
Texas Girl - That's like a dream, even better than MTV's "Uber Rich and Fabulous" shows !
Cec - I could so picture the rude man between your dad and you "disaproving face" and then leaves..:lol:
Spanish guys are Hawt !
Gayle - It's such a cute story !!:love: Also to show that even if the little girl is carrying a LV at the age of 4, she's still a normal sweet little girl with her Barbie stuff inside....
Handbag_luvr - so many times ppl picked up my things in shops while I was trying on something !
Steeve - 30 azur bags out = pure eye candy !!
The guys were they chavs ? like in England they wear "Burberry's" baseball cap, and in France it's "LV" ????
Rebecca - "Just people who come in and ask when they'll be having their sale" -> you wish...
The SAs must have people asking for the weirdest things !!!
(On the same line at the Puma's store 1 time, 1 customer asked if he could his shoes fixed -for free- the shoes had turned from white to black and were 5 years old !!!!)

Keep them Comin' !!!!

hehe, you're too cute! if we keep all the stories coming in, you won't have the energy to make a comment about every post! lol:P

Oh I see !! They were together with their own Vicky Pollards !!!!:roflmfao:

"LV Whoooaaat ???Oh my God don't gimme evils 'bout your boxes !!!!!!! No but yeah but no but yeah but.....they're not even real anyways..."

I love Vicky Pollard! I am always saying "Don't gimme evils" to my friends, and they have no idea what I am talking about.:roflmfao:

one time at the Dubai LV boutique there was this woman who walked in and plonked her Cherry Blossom "Alma" on the glass counter right next to me - it was too close in fact that i FELT the bag graze my forearm. sure, the Dubai LV is small but i was the only other customer there! anyway, she then proceeded to act like she owned the place... speaking in a loud tone and trying on everything within hand's reach... i couldn't take it anymore... take note, this was during the height of the Murakami Craze... so i said rather loudly to the SA serving me "i didn't know LV made CB Almas!"... and the SA got the hint and said "no, we never did". then we both looked at her and smiled... well that certainly put her in her place.

one time at the Dubai LV boutique there was this woman who walked in and plonked her Cherry Blossom "Alma" on the glass counter right next to me - it was too close in fact that i FELT the bag graze my forearm. sure, the Dubai LV is small but i was the only other customer there! anyway, she then proceeded to act like she owned the place... speaking in a loud tone and trying on everything within hand's reach... i couldn't take it anymore... take note, this was during the height of the Murakami Craze... so i said rather loudly to the SA serving me "i didn't know LV made CB Almas!"... and the SA got the hint and said "no, we never did". then we both looked at her and smiled... well that certainly put her in her place.

lol bravo!:wlae: I wouldn't have had the nerve to do that.... So what happened after? did they ask her to leave the store or what?

This was SO funny, IMO.......

This woman (maybe 35) comes in to LV with her daughter (looks about 8, at the oldest)..The mother had on a MC White Speedy and her daughter had a Mini HL Sac in White (both authentic). OT, but they looked SO cute together, with their LVs and their matching Juicy tracksuits :heart:

..This really snooty teenager (about 16)walks in with her friend (same age)...Her friend has a incredibly fake Birkin, and she has a wacked out Cherry Blossom Cabas Piano (:wtf: , I know).......So the teen sets her bag on the table and rudely askes the SA to see a Damier Keepall. The little girl (with the MC sac) goes up to her Mom, points at the fake bag and says (REALLY LOUD)

"Mommy, that bag is a fake!! The LV people never made a Cabas Piano with flowers on it!!"

The teen turns bright red and so does her friend. They literally RUN out of LV, and out to the parking lot.....

I practically fell on the floor laughing! LOL!

This woman (maybe 35) comes in to LV with her daughter (looks about 8, at the oldest)..The mother had on a MC White Speedy and her daughter had a Mini HL Sac in White (both authentic)This really snooty teenager (about 16)walks in with her friend (same age)...Her friend has a incredibly fake Birkin, and she has a wacked out Cherry Blossom Cabas Piano (:wtf: , I know).......So the teen sets her bag on the table and rudely askes the SA to see a Damier Keepall. The little girl (with the MC sac) goes up to her Mom, points at the fake bag and says

"Mommy, that bag is a fake!! The LV people never made a Cabas Piano with flowers on it!!"

The teen turns bright red and so does her friend. They literally RUN out of LV, and out to the parking lot.....

lol. that little girl sure knows her lv!

Just people who come in and ask when they'll be having their sale.

Then a girl who came in with a ratty old Mono Speedy 30 and wanted to know if they did exchanges because she wanted to exchange it for the MC Speedy.

And also, my SA told me of one lady who came in with her daughter and wanted her Speedy fixed...apparently it was a gift from her ex husband and she still carried it, because you know, it was LV. So anyway the SA was looking at it and found that the bag had a wire in it where the piping is to help keep its shape, so obviously it was fake.
Ugh I would have been mad.
Lol, that made my day!

I know this isn't LV, but its the worst that happened to me. I was in Las Vegas at the Chanel boutique and I had left my vinyl cabas at the seating area by the shoes with my fiance. I was looking at which flats to get and apparantly when I had my back turned a lady grabs my bag picks it up looks at it, thats when an SA there said that this bag was NOT a display and it was somebodys personal bag, so she THROWS it back on the seat. I asked my fiance why he didn't say anything, and he said he was so shocked at how this woman acted he was at a lost for words. Geez I was in the SHOE section, and this bag isn't on a shelf, and its weighed down with my personal belongings, what in her right mind justified this action in her head.

Ohh I just remembered, at the LV boutique I've seen younger girls begging there mother to purchase them bags. But thats the worst I've seen which isn't even that bad.
what kind of mother in their right mind would take a little girl into lv? :graucho:

This woman (maybe 35) comes in to LV with her daughter (looks about 8, at the oldest)..The mother had on a MC White Speedy and her daughter had a Mini HL Sac in White (both authentic). OT, but they looked SO cute together, with their LVs and their matching Juicy tracksuits :heart:

..This really snooty teenager (about 16)walks in with her friend (same age)...Her friend has a incredibly fake Birkin, and she has a wacked out Cherry Blossom Cabas Piano (:wtf: , I know).......So the teen sets her bag on the table and rudely askes the SA to see a Damier Keepall. The little girl (with the MC sac) goes up to her Mom, points at the fake bag and says (REALLY LOUD)

kids are great these days:roflmfao:

If I ever get a daughter, I want her to be like that. What a precious thing, I bet her mommy was really proud of her - I'd sure be :love:

This man came in while my SA was showing me the latest shoes and he brought out of a paperbag a pair of old, very worn out LV shoes and demanded to know why the quality of LV's shoes is so bad when they charge so much for their shoes blah blah blah.

The poor SA serving the man then asked him how long he's had the shoes. The man said, "2 years, and for the price you charge, I would expect them to last for a lot longer than that!" He then demanded the SA to change the soles of his shoes for free!!

Don't know what happened after that as the customer was causing a small riot and the SA led him away to a quiet corner, probably to slap the customer silly! :P