Other customers at LV.....stories to share ?

I was in the LV boutique in Cannes which is right on the Croisette - the beach front road right across from where the film festival is held each year.
There's no parking allowed outside but a bright red open-top Porsche pulls up right in front and out steps this swanky looking couple who come into the store.
Naturally they don't even acknowledge the security guy who opens the door for them.
I commented to the SA about me & my DH (who was with me) clearly not being in the smart set as we'd had to park in the harbour car park.
The SA, sotto voce, says to us: 'oh that won't be their car. It happens all the time and it's all for show. They hire the car just so they can pull up outside. What they don't know is they'll either get a parking ticket or be towed!.'

one time at the Dubai LV boutique there was this woman who walked in and plonked her Cherry Blossom "Alma" on the glass counter right next to me - it was too close in fact that i FELT the bag graze my forearm. sure, the Dubai LV is small but i was the only other customer there! anyway, she then proceeded to act like she owned the place... speaking in a loud tone and trying on everything within hand's reach... i couldn't take it anymore... take note, this was during the height of the Murakami Craze... so i said rather loudly to the SA serving me "i didn't know LV made CB Almas!"... and the SA got the hint and said "no, we never did". then we both looked at her and smiled... well that certainly put her in her place.

Excellent deluxeduck !!! just perfect !:roflmfao:

Then a girl who came in with a ratty old Mono Speedy 30 and wanted to know if they did exchanges because she wanted to exchange it for the MC Speedy.

I don't know why but this makes me LOL! not in a mean way, I just imagine this girl thinking .... Hmm my Speedy looks kinda rough, I'd like it better in an other color... and new!:roflmfao:

This was SO funny, IMO.......

This woman (maybe 35) comes in to LV with her daughter (looks about 8, at the oldest)..The mother had on a MC White Speedy and her daughter had a Mini HL Sac in White (both authentic). OT, but they looked SO cute together, with their LVs and their matching Juicy tracksuits :heart:

..This really snooty teenager (about 16)walks in with her friend (same age)...Her friend has a incredibly fake Birkin, and she has a wacked out Cherry Blossom Cabas Piano (:wtf: , I know).......So the teen sets her bag on the table and rudely askes the SA to see a Damier Keepall. The little girl (with the MC sac) goes up to her Mom, points at the fake bag and says (REALLY LOUD)

"Mommy, that bag is a fake!! The LV people never made a Cabas Piano with flowers on it!!"

The teen turns bright red and so does her friend. They literally RUN out of LV, and out to the parking lot.....

I practically fell on the floor laughing! LOL!

LMAO that is soooo funny!!

Last time I was at the LV in Manhasset, there was this odd-looking woman standing in front of one of the mirrored columns in the store and staring at herself. Not moving, not fixing her hair, nothing - and she was standing a good ten feet away from the mirror, so people were walking in front of her and the whole bit. She just stood there. Then, out of nowhere she starts adjusting herself...tucking in her shirt, pulling on her bra...right in the middle of the store. It was gross but we couldn't help but watch and giggle.

Last time I was at the LV in Manhasset, there was this odd-looking woman standing in front of one of the mirrored columns in the store and staring at herself. Not moving, not fixing her hair, nothing - and she was standing a good ten feet away from the mirror, so people were walking in front of her and the whole bit. She just stood there. Then, out of nowhere she starts adjusting herself...tucking in her shirt, pulling on her bra...right in the middle of the store. It was gross but we couldn't help but watch and giggle.
:biggrin: When going to a LV store,full of treasures, staring at myself is the very last thing on my mind !!!
I'm more walking around with a face like that ->:nuts:
Oh well I do admire myself in the mirror but only trying a new bag on my arm ! And I turn in front of the mirror from front to the side,side to the front....try the bag handheld, to the crook of my arm, and trying to squeeze it on my shoulder ! Pull the zippers, look inside, think of which clothes would it match with,on which occasions etc.....

Here is a wishful thinking story. I was just about to go into the LV on Rodeo Dr in BH. As I was going in Sharron and Kelly Osbourne were walking out. They had so many LV bags they needed help out to the car. I wish I could afford to buy so much at once I would need help carrying everything.