Other customers at LV.....stories to share ?

one time at the Dubai LV boutique there was this woman who walked in and plonked her Cherry Blossom "Alma" on the glass counter right next to me - it was too close in fact that i FELT the bag graze my forearm. sure, the Dubai LV is small but i was the only other customer there! anyway, she then proceeded to act like she owned the place... speaking in a loud tone and trying on everything within hand's reach... i couldn't take it anymore... take note, this was during the height of the Murakami Craze... so i said rather loudly to the SA serving me "i didn't know LV made CB Almas!"... and the SA got the hint and said "no, we never did". then we both looked at her and smiled... well that certainly put her in her place.
Hahaha that's priceless, silly woman, good for you! Imagine having the cheek to go into LV with a fake!

This was SO funny, IMO.......

This woman (maybe 35) comes in to LV with her daughter (looks about 8, at the oldest)..The mother had on a MC White Speedy and her daughter had a Mini HL Sac in White (both authentic). OT, but they looked SO cute together, with their LVs and their matching Juicy tracksuits :heart:

..This really snooty teenager (about 16)walks in with her friend (same age)...Her friend has a incredibly fake Birkin, and she has a wacked out Cherry Blossom Cabas Piano (:wtf: , I know).......So the teen sets her bag on the table and rudely askes the SA to see a Damier Keepall. The little girl (with the MC sac) goes up to her Mom, points at the fake bag and says (REALLY LOUD)

"Mommy, that bag is a fake!! The LV people never made a Cabas Piano with flowers on it!!"

The teen turns bright red and so does her friend. They literally RUN out of LV, and out to the parking lot.....

I practically fell on the floor laughing! LOL!

LOL well educated 8 year old!

one time at the Dubai LV boutique there was this woman who walked in and plonked her Cherry Blossom "Alma" on the glass counter right next to me - it was too close in fact that i FELT the bag graze my forearm. sure, the Dubai LV is small but i was the only other customer there! anyway, she then proceeded to act like she owned the place... speaking in a loud tone and trying on everything within hand's reach... i couldn't take it anymore... take note, this was during the height of the Murakami Craze... so i said rather loudly to the SA serving me "i didn't know LV made CB Almas!"... and the SA got the hint and said "no, we never did". then we both looked at her and smiled... well that certainly put her in her place.

This is my favorite....so far! LOL!

This was SO funny, IMO.......

This woman (maybe 35) comes in to LV with her daughter (looks about 8, at the oldest)..The mother had on a MC White Speedy and her daughter had a Mini HL Sac in White (both authentic). OT, but they looked SO cute together, with their LVs and their matching Juicy tracksuits :heart:

..This really snooty teenager (about 16)walks in with her friend (same age)...Her friend has a incredibly fake Birkin, and she has a wacked out Cherry Blossom Cabas Piano (:wtf: , I know).......So the teen sets her bag on the table and rudely askes the SA to see a Damier Keepall. The little girl (with the MC sac) goes up to her Mom, points at the fake bag and says (REALLY LOUD)

"Mommy, that bag is a fake!! The LV people never made a Cabas Piano with flowers on it!!"

The teen turns bright red and so does her friend. They literally RUN out of LV, and out to the parking lot.....

I practically fell on the floor laughing! LOL!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Let's see...

Just a couple of weeks ago, while I was carrying my miroir speedy, some came up to me and my SA, and said, I have never seen that bag, is it real? I looked at my SA and we both busted out laughing. My SA composed herself and said, 'yes, it was very limited, I am not surprised you haven't seen it.'

I have seen a couple of people try and exchange fakes.

not very exciting.

Oh, thought of 1 more....right outside the store, someone had a horibble MC speedy, and my then 5 year, son says really loud, mommy that's like your bag, but somethings wrong with the colors...the security guard smiled and winked at me.

Well nothing very exciting from me but:

1) This feral man came in with singlet, shorts and thongs and a toothpick in his mouth, bringing his 3 feral daughters, one of whom was carrying a massively fake pap. They strutted around the place like they own it, and the man asked to see the mono pap on display. His daughter snatched it from my SA, and proceeded to try it, and she said it's exactly the same. The man said do you like it, well we'll take it. So my SA went to the counter and wrapped up the bag, and he stood there waiting to pay. When my SA told him the price though, he said you cannot be serious! We only bought THAT (the fake) for $15!

2) Another time, this girl came in with her Mono Speedy and asked my SA to exchange or refund her the money. She said she only bought her $800+ bag 2 months ago, and now the handles have changed colour to a darker brown. Pfft...it's called patina, girl!

Last month my friend accompanied me to LV when she saw a father purchasing a purse for his middle school aged daughter. I didn't see this since I was busy with my transaction but apparently the girl was so excited that she was having--in my friends words--"orgasmic spasms." *mimic shaking arms*

Last month my friend accompanied me to LV when she saw a father purchasing a purse for his middle school aged daughter. I didn't see this since I was busy with my transaction but apparently the girl was so excited that she was having--in my friends words--"orgasmic spasms." *mimic shaking arms*

oh god....lol :roflmfao: hilarious

Well nothing very exciting from me but:

1) This feral man came in with singlet, shorts and thongs and a toothpick in his mouth, bringing his 3 feral daughters, one of whom was carrying a massively fake pap. They strutted around the place like they own it, and the man asked to see the mono pap on display. His daughter snatched it from my SA, and proceeded to try it, and she said it's exactly the same. The man said do you like it, well we'll take it. So my SA went to the counter and wrapped up the bag, and he stood there waiting to pay. When my SA told him the price though, he said you cannot be serious! We only bought THAT (the fake) for $15!

2) Another time, this girl came in with her Mono Speedy and asked my SA to exchange or refund her the money. She said she only bought her $800+ bag 2 months ago, and now the handles have changed colour to a darker brown. Pfft...it's called patina, girl!

Haha I would have paid to see that mans face.