Still in love with Gaucho ????

eminere™;17957369 said:
If your bag is in the same leather as the bag in AJ's picture, then it's made from grained calfskin.

It's not more "rare" - just a variant leather of the Gaucho from a different season.

Thanks so much for your replies :smile: I'm thinking about selling it b/c I hardly ever use it, what do you guys think? Do you consider this to be a classic?

I finally got around to taking a picture of it btw, so here you go :smile:

Attachments

• L1020362.JPG
    L1020362.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 179
Thanks so much for your replies :smile: I'm thinking about selling it b/c I hardly ever use it, what do you guys think? Do you consider this to be a classic?

I would keep this Gaucho bag. The grained leather and braided leather combination make the bag look exceptionally refined and beautiful.

wow!! I love this!!!!
I've seen it IRL before in tan color, the leather looks really soft, the size is very good!!!
the white one looks amazing!

Still madly in love! Picked this one up at a vintage/second hand designer clothing and accessories event yesterday:

Gaucho1.jpg

Gaucho8Mod.jpg

:love:

Still madly in love! Picked this one up at a vintage/second hand designer clothing and accessories event yesterday:

Gaucho1.jpg

Gaucho8Mod.jpg

:love:

The Gaucho looks great on you! :smile:

I really love the soft waxy leather on the Gaucho bag. I wish that they make their new bags with this leather (perhaps a distressed leather Lady Dior!!).

The Gaucho looks great on you! :smile:

I really love the soft waxy leather on the Gaucho bag. I wish that they make their new bags with this leather (perhaps a distressed leather Lady Dior!!).

Thank you! Yes, the leather is just heaven! :heart:

oh congratsss!!!! it looks mint!!!:biggrin:

Thanks! Yup, the bag is in very good condition, aside from slight denim transfer at the back. Hardly noticeable, so it doesn't really bother me. :smile:

At least I'm not the only one still in love with gaucho. I sold my double gaucho and gaucho tote last year and missed them, so just bought a double gaucho on ebay. I know the bag isn't as popular anymore and I haven't seen one around NYC in ages, but I still love it.

I still love my Gaucho Saddle (Blanc) but the denim transfer is nearly impossible to avoid. Definately a bag I really only pull out in warm weather, but I still have a special place in my heart for the Gaucho. :cloud9:

I am very late to the Gaucho show, having just gotten my first one months ago. Single in teal, and it's stunning and charming and gets more compliments than most of my other good bags.

I'm very impressed with the quality, too. Just crazy about it!:smile: