Still in love with Gaucho ????

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please tell me I'm not the only one left. I'm still in love with the Dior Gaucho. I think it's gorgeous, and have just gotten my second one. I have one tote in bone, and the mini style in olive green/kakhi.

Here in Australia we are always the last to get things... It takes a while for newer styles to arrive and catch on.

But there hasn't been anything new by Dior that I have been as drawn to.

Any other ladies out there still loving the Gaucho? :love:

2. I'm not a lady but I think the Gaucho is still hot!!! My mom has 2 of them and is thinking of getting one more in the new zipper tote style.

3. yes, still in love w gaucho:tup::heart:

4. :tup: Yeah I have it in Burgundy in the tote and double saddle and still love both! I am planning to sell one to make way for new bag purchases but it's such a timeless bag that I'll keep the other one forever! It's just such a great casual bag to wear with cowboy boots. I definitely think the Gaucho will make a comeback!

5. Eh I fell off the wagon. I have the gaucho tote and it's just too bulky for my liking. Plus my freaking key gets stuck on everything especially when I get out of the car.

I'm carrying it now though (resting my saddle for a while) and I still get tons of compliments.

6. YES Still very MUCH!!

7. Definitely, my mini gaucho is about the only bag I wouldn't part with ;)

8. yes I have a tote in burgundy and in off white and let me tell you none of my bags got as much use ever as the burgundy tote did...not only its a fab bag but the leather is so turdy i toss and throw it around and it still looks new...I will never part with my gauchos :love:

9. omg the gaucho is the reason why i'm hooked on the Dior subforum always looking for a good deal !!! I saw it IRL in New York n cannot get it off my mind - its gorgeous!!! :heart:

10. I only have gauch, but i love it and use it all the time

11. still loving mine... I have an off-white one and it really seams to go with everything... great go to back when I'm like hmmmm what bag should I wear with this outfit.

12. I still love the Gaucho. Still saving for one.

13. I just sold my brown double saddle Gaucho... I actually still LOVE it I just needed to make way for new bags and streamline my collection.

14. I'm with you ... I still love my gaucho, I've had mine almost two years! I'm not too excited by any of the new styles coming out lately either!