Anyone Else Get Any New Koobas Lately??

Yep, definitely still into them and picking them up! :smile: I've got one or two I'm stalking, but I'm always open to new styles. I tend to buy two or three in a color if I like it really well. My FAVORITE is still the Katy though. I have 3!

Hezbo, I agree with CynDZ, I prefer the Jillian...I just purchased a Jillian on ebay and I love, love, love her! She is smaller than what I'm used to but I've been carrying her and I can fit a full size wallet, my cell phone, and my sun glasses in their case, as well as miscellaneous items. So even though she's small, she's also functional : )

Does anyone know what the name of a Kooba bag is that is round is, thin, has a long cross body strap and was made in a gorgeous deep green??
It's on Ebay, but I've never seen it before...
Thanks for any assist!

I'm so sad that no one seems to be into Kooba anymore! I remember a few years ago when this forum was really hopping! Anyway I have been broke with the recession hitting us really hard and out of work on and off the last three years - I was REALLY into Marc Jacobs as well as Kooba for years but had to sell off most of my MJ's as of late due to financial difficulties and high vet bills from sick furbabies!
Wellll - since selling off my MJ's ( I have 5 left I'm going to try to hold on to!) I have been able to get several Koobas super cheap on Ebay - since I just got a new job and have been catching up!
Here's what I've gotten ( I'll have to post pics as soon as I get a chance!):
Camel Brynne
Bourbon Ada
Teal Logan
Turquoise Gracie
Black Jagger
Black Jacinda
Amythest Blake
Eggplant Katy
Raisin Paige

I already have a Natasha in Ink and a Lena in black. I had at one time black and oak Brynnes, 4 Lucys, a grey patent Natasha, a python embossed Antique Rose Paige, and a few others that I've sold over the last few years.
Anybody out there still love Kooba like me??:P
ummmm yes!!!! I'm a total Kooba aficionado! my latest obsession is the Kiley in black python, have you seen it? I have babies so I usually carry hobos, but the Kiley is just big enough to lug my stuff around and not so big that it weighs me down, plus it's totally ladylike and refined. I have a vast collection of Kooba bags and am really loyal to the brand. Is it bad to say that I've boycotted ebay? While the economy sucks, and i have been buying less, I am trying to buy direct so that i can continue to support...and I think their spring prices have gone down a bit and I'm always up for saving $$$

Yep, definitely still into them and picking them up! :smile: I've got one or two I'm stalking, but I'm always open to new styles. I tend to buy two or three in a color if I like it really well. My FAVORITE is still the Katy though. I have 3!
What do you guys think of the Shannon? http://shop.kooba.com/Shannon/pd/c/152/np/152/p/96676.html

I'm in need of a new spring neutral colored bag and it's perfectly casual for everyday...thoughts?

Yea Reneem!!:biggrin: Glad to see another Kooba fanatic like me! I think the Kiley is cute and I looove the Hailey - I plan on owning one in black one of these days. I now have to update my list. I've also acquired:
Brynne in black
Brynne in Oak (sold these a few years ago and bought them back!)
Carly in Wine
Logan in Grapefruit
Ellie in Anthracite
Jagger in Cream
Katy in Pewter

I am in Kooba heaven!!:lol:

Yea Reneem!!:biggrin: Glad to see another Kooba fanatic like me! I think the Kiley is cute and I looove the Hailey - I plan on owning one in black one of these days. I now have to update my list. I've also acquired:
Brynne in black
Brynne in Oak (sold these a few years ago and bought them back!)
Carly in Wine
Logan in Grapefruit
Ellie in Anthracite
Jagger in Cream
Katy in Pewter

I am in Kooba heaven!!:lol:
POST PICS! (please) :biggrin: There's a photo album thread here. I need to do a group photo of mine...