Chloe Tracy or Balenciaga Work????

I'm probably the worst person to ask since I don't have any Balenciaga bags (haven't been bitten by the bug -YET) and I have three Tracys... So... you know my answer... heehhehe

Btw, where is the Tracy still available, green_eggs?

God they're both so gorgeous, I almost can't choose!! I see your dilemna, I'm kinda leaning towards the Balenciaga, although it looks like it wouldn't fit as comfortably on the shoulder as the Tracy would.
I say Bbag.

I'm probably the worst person to ask since I don't have any Balenciaga bags (haven't been bitten by the bug -YET) and I have three Tracys... So... you know my answer... heehhehe

Btw, where is the Tracy still available, green_eggs?

I got it last week when it popped back up on NM website. Should have it my hot little hands on Tuesday :yahoo:

I really like the "work" but it didn't work for me.:P So I sold it.
I need to be able to shoulder carry and the work fits just over me shoulder but it's not really comfortable to carry it like that., forget it over a coat...
It all depends what you're lookinf for.

green_eggs, congratulations! This particular size/style Tracy unlike the rest of the other size Tracys is that this one doesn't have a zipper top but the softness of the leather makes the front or back part flop on top of the other. Hard to describe but I love it!

Really?!? I have been dying for a work too! But I need to carry all kinds of stuff, laptop, files, etc. So the work doesn't fit over a coat? Yikes!

I really like the "work" but it didn't work for me.:P So I sold it.
I need to be able to shoulder carry and the work fits just over me shoulder but it's not really comfortable to carry it like that., forget it over a coat...
It all depends what you're lookinf for.

Really?!? I have been dying for a work too! But I need to carry all kinds of stuff, laptop, files, etc. So the work doesn't fit over a coat? Yikes!

Now if you have Nicole's arm it probably does :P .
Check out the Wearing your b-bags thread it gives you a better idea, her's a pic of when I had the ink work...have lost weight since (needed to get my before pregnancyfigure back). I am 5'7 ,

http://forum.purseblog.com/1009079-post152.html

Wow, I can totally see what you mean!! And btw, you are *thin* in this pic!! I hope you didn't loose too much :yes:

Now if you have Nicole's arm it probably does :P .
Check out the Wearing your b-bags thread it gives you a better idea, her's a pic of when I had the ink work...have lost weight since (needed to get my before pregnancyfigure back). I am 5'7 ,

http://forum.purseblog.com/1009079-post152.html

green eggs - congrats on the tracy! i hesitated and was so bummed i missed it but am glad it was you that got it!

hmwe - yes it's so sad the handles on the work are really short. the shopper has a longer drop if you want to check that style out...

Thanks for the tip!

If I thought I could get my leather folio in the City, I'd for that!! But it's like 12 x 10 x 2 thick. So I hear it won't work :crybaby:

Or I'd be joining the cross-over party from Chloe to Bal!! :P

green eggs - congrats on the tracy! i hesitated and was so bummed i missed it but am glad it was you that got it!

hmwe - yes it's so sad the handles on the work are really short. the shopper has a longer drop if you want to check that style out...