Chloe Tracy or Balenciaga Work????

the decision gets tougher as the bag was marked down to $664 with the latest NM price cuts and they agreed to a price adjustment since I haven't yet received the bag.......

I think that Tracy is a great deal for $664, I would keep it and consider a work in the future, I like to have more than one work bag to switch off with, I go between my large Betty and an LV damier broadway. The only thing about the work is the material you get, if you go with their regular leather I'm not crazy about how the bag looks after carrying it with a lot of heavy items in it, the leather is strong but thin and loses shape easily in my opinion. I see it happen to a lot of City's that people over stuff, I have a box but am careful because I dont like the way it looks when the handles seem to be stretching and pulling the leather they're connected to off the bag.....

im another bbag drifter, so id have to go with the work, but the tracy might be more comfortable over the shoulder!

i guess it's a a matter of fashion v.s function, and i usually go with fashion :shame: (although i like the tracy's look, i like the work's look just a bit more :flowers:)

I really like the "work" but it didn't work for me.:P So I sold it.
I need to be able to shoulder carry and the work fits just over me shoulder but it's not really comfortable to carry it like that., forget it over a coat...
It all depends what you're lookinf for.

I second this sentiment. I like the Tracy better for this reason, though I have never seen one IRL and I prefer the clean-ness of Balenciaga. The Tracy reminds me a bit of Rebecca Minkoff's popular morning-after bag.