Armani lovers? tell me more about their products...

Thanks girlygirly!

I wore my new set to work today... I love the blush and the l/s, I'm still playing with the eye shadows, but they are so pretty!! I know others have posted pics too, but here's my little set...

attachment.php

Don't you just love these? I am so happy with my purchase! I even decided to get the black eyeliner from the collection. As others have said, it is "very black", but also the creamiest pencil I have ever used.

I actually got the last black one... apparently the green had sold out a couple days ago too. It's super soft and I really like how it glides on without much drag, but I'm worried about keeping the tip pointy enough to do a relatively thin line. I don't need it to be super super thin, but just enough so I can wear it for day time makeup instead of just at night - any tips? I feel like regular sharpening would waste a lot of product.

Also, the guy at the counter said these would probably end up permanent eventually, and that they'd have more colors too. :yahoo:

I don't know how to keep the tip pointy, but when I apply my line too thick I take a cotton swab with a little bit of eyemakeup remover on it and am able to remove enough to make the line thinner.

Don't you just love these? I am so happy with my purchase! I even decided to get the black eyeliner from the collection. As others have said, it is "very black", but also the creamiest pencil I have ever used.

ITA! I bought 2 of them in the dark taupe/brown color. I've been taking a 208 brush to it instead of applying it directly (because I didn't want to sharpen it yet :P). It's so creamy that it works just like a gel liner.

ITA! I bought 2 of them in the dark taupe/brown color. I've been taking a 208 brush to it instead of applying it directly (because I didn't want to sharpen it yet :P). It's so creamy that it works just like a gel liner.

OMG I love these creamy liners. I bought the green one and it`s divine! I don`t have to worry about it coming off at ALL once it`s dried down!

Wow, the last black one! I heard the green goes really fast, so I'm glad I got the brown as well.

Actually, I tend to go for a thicker line on my upper lash even in daytime because I need the definition. I haven't used these yet, so I don't even know how they apply. I can definitely understand not wanting to sharpen them too much. Maybe applying immediately on the lash line will help?

They're super creamy and very pigmented - you should check em out!

I don't know how to keep the tip pointy, but when I apply my line too thick I take a cotton swab with a little bit of eyemakeup remover on it and am able to remove enough to make the line thinner.

I've done this before with liquid liner - it's a good idea.

Never thought of this! I'll try it tomorrow morning :biggrin:

...so I got stuck in the rain on my way home from work today and guess what? My eyeliner looked perfect when I got home - no smudges or runs or anything! Definitely lived up to its waterproof claim and survived the rain... unlike my foundation, which became streaky and gross.

Love this eyeliner! Might have to buy a backup or two online!

I wore the black eyeliner for the first time this week also and it IS amazing! It is very black and since I normally apply a thicker line, I had to be careful not to overdo it! It lasted all day and it came off nicely with my Lancome Bi-Facil double action eye make up remover!

The Armani line is truly amazing and actually live up to its price tag.
Here are a few items that's my HG (and I tried almost all high-end brands out there that's available in Canada and Taiwan):

Lasting Silk Foundation - very longlasting and not heavy/caky at all
Compact Powder Foundation...can't remember the name its called
Lipstick - amazing formulas not drying at all
Foundation brush #15
Sheer Blush in #2 & #10

Their eyeshadows are not that good though, just average quality, same with their loose powder.

If you contact the Armani boutique in NYC.. on Fifth Ave... ask for Maureen

she can make you swatches on paperof the colors you are interested

in.. that might help you...
i will do that when i have some downtime thank you for the advice

right now my favorite armani cosmetic is their eyeliner it's my hg liner, no smears smudges nothing