Armani lovers? tell me more about their products...

Today, I picked up the Sheer Blush from the Spring collection. Also, the eyeliner in Black! I was told the e/l were LE.
I tried on the lipstick from the Spring collection, loved it and thought I purchased it. Unfortunately, when I looked in my bag, the MA gave me the wrong one. Now I have to go back and exchange it - argh!

^You should ask for a GWP size sample for your trouble! I received the Light Master Primer in my last order, gotta say I love it too! I definitely noticed a brightening effect, even after applying my foundation. I've been using Dior's Skinflash Primer, but I think I'm gonna switch when I've finished it up.

^ I got the right lipstick, #518! Yay! While I was there, another MA suggested I try another lipstick that had more pigment. The 518 from the Spring Collection is quite subtle on me, but there is a brightening effect. She suggested #508. Nice! This is the one that appears like Angel on me.

So, I got both lipsticks and I went ahead and got the e/l in brown too!

I should have asked for samples today, but didn't. However, yesterday I did ask and got 2 packets of the primer, 2 packets of the Designer shaping foundation (I heard some like this better than Luminous Silk), 2 packets of fluid sheer and a tube of the face fabric!

I love what this primer does but it's priced about the same as their foundation! It's probably worth it, but I'll have to wait.

It was a busy day for the UPS guy today, because of the weather, everything I was waiting for came today! I got the Spring collection, the sheer blush, the eye palette, the black eye liner and the lipstick... Now if it would just stop snowing so Spring can come!!

Last edited:
Bethc - What a nice package to have waiting for you! I know what you mean about the snow - it was so disgusting out today, wasn't it?

By the way, I read your Guerlain post and I'm waiting for my Place Vendome! Can't wait!

Thanks girlygirly!

I wore my new set to work today... I love the blush and the l/s, I'm still playing with the eye shadows, but they are so pretty!! I know others have posted pics too, but here's my little set...

attachment.php

Attachments

• ga spring 2011.jpg
    ga spring 2011.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 398
I really wish I had an Armani counter around. :Push: I'd love to try the lipstick Megan Fox is wearing in the ads (I think it's #201) but I hate ordering blind.

I just bought the black eyeliner from the Spring Collection! A friend of mine was raving about how black it was, so even though I usually use gel or liquid I decided to try it out - it is super black! And doesn't smudge either :yahoo:

I just bought the black eyeliner from the Spring Collection! A friend of mine was raving about how black it was, so even though I usually use gel or liquid I decided to try it out - it is super black! And doesn't smudge either :yahoo:

Congrats!

I just watched karlasugar's video on the Spring collection and she mentioned that the eyeliner sold out last time because it's such a fantastic liner. It was called "white out" because it made the whites of your eyes so much brighter!

The Face Fabric has been an HG for me for years. Expensive, yes, but it lasts a long time, and is really two products in one (primer + tinted moist.) If you're a foundation phobe, as I am, this is great to try, as it holds up in bright sunlight and looks totally natural. I use #3 in the winter and #4 in the summer. Armani then made a face fabric blush, which was only on the market for like, 20 minutes....I bought one on Ebay, and it's really fantastic.

Congrats!

I just watched karlasugar's video on the Spring collection and she mentioned that the eyeliner sold out last time because it's such a fantastic liner. It was called "white out" because it made the whites of your eyes so much brighter!

I actually got the last black one... apparently the green had sold out a couple days ago too. It's super soft and I really like how it glides on without much drag, but I'm worried about keeping the tip pointy enough to do a relatively thin line. I don't need it to be super super thin, but just enough so I can wear it for day time makeup instead of just at night - any tips? I feel like regular sharpening would waste a lot of product.

Also, the guy at the counter said these would probably end up permanent eventually, and that they'd have more colors too. :yahoo:

I actually got the last black one... apparently the green had sold out a couple days ago too. It's super soft and I really like how it glides on without much drag, but I'm worried about keeping the tip pointy enough to do a relatively thin line. I don't need it to be super super thin, but just enough so I can wear it for day time makeup instead of just at night - any tips? I feel like regular sharpening would waste a lot of product.

Also, the guy at the counter said these would probably end up permanent eventually, and that they'd have more colors too. :yahoo:

Wow, the last black one! I heard the green goes really fast, so I'm glad I got the brown as well.

Actually, I tend to go for a thicker line on my upper lash even in daytime because I need the definition. I haven't used these yet, so I don't even know how they apply. I can definitely understand not wanting to sharpen them too much. Maybe applying immediately on the lash line will help?

I like most everything I have tried from the Armani line. I am limited because there is no Armani Beauty counter where I live.

I love their foundation, but don't use it often because I am prone to break outs if I use any liquid foundation. So, I normally wear Bare Escentuals Foundation.

I do have the Armani setting powder and love it! It makes your skin feel like silk.

I have several of the lip sheers. I need a hydrating lipstick, so I get the sheers. Unfortunately, they wear off quickly.

I have two eyeshadow compacts that I love. It goes on like silk and stays all day.

I tried the mascara and thought it was good, but I prefer either Lancome or Chanel. My daughter however, Loves it!

I have tried their primer and it is good, but no better than Prime Time by Bare Escentuals IMO and Bare Escentuals is half the price.

Overall, I think they have great products and would like to try others from this line.

I bought the black one, but I'm totally useless with the eye liner... I've tried twice and I look like i have a black eye...sigh...

Oh, maybe this liner is more intense than I thought! I'll have to try it. As I said, I like a thicker line but only on the upper lash line. On the lower lash line, I would smudge a corresponding e/s or it would be a very light line with a liner.