Valentino Clubhouse & Chat Thread

I LOVE this one!!! It's like an old Tina Turner dress. So hot!!! And the price just makes me smile!

I click on the link and it takes me to the main page. I can't see which bag is it. But if it's the one I think it is (the Sequined Ruffle Tote) then I totally agree with you!

:biggrin: i can finally not break my bank account with Red V anymore lol..
DO you guys think they are made in china? if they are then its much like Marc Jacobs's MBMJ line then..

I don't really know where they make them. Saks says "Imported"... :thinking:I know Valentino makes their bags in Italy at the same factory that produces Proenza Schouler's bags but I don't really know much else.

it is so pretty! but why must the handles be so short at 5''? can't even get it past my elbows :wondering

I like that it's hand-held only. I think that gives it some sort of ladylike charm.

I just want to thank MGA for starting this thread. This is like our own little mini sub forum in here for all of the V girls. And I'm very happy with it! Thanks MGA!!!

Your're welcome :biggrin:
I should be the one saying Thank You, without all of you this wouldn't be possible. I'm so glad we found each other here at TPF. Valentino 4EVER! :yahoo:

so, Thank You ladies!!!