Valentino Clubhouse & Chat Thread

Ladies, I'm sad to report that my burgundy leather 360 hobo, small version, didn't work out for me so I had to return it. Unfortunately, the bag's size was just a bit too small for my liking. However, I lucked out in that one of my SAs was able to track down a large chocolate 360 hobo and a black patent leather Ville satchel for me! Hopefully, I'll be able to post photos of my very first Valentino hand bags/purchases within the next few days.

Ladies, I'm sad to report that my burgundy leather 360 hobo, small version, didn't work out for me so I had to return it. Unfortunately, the bag's size was just a bit too small for my liking. However, I lucked out in that one of my SAs was able to track down a large chocolate 360 hobo and a black patent leather Ville satchel for me! Hopefully, I'll be able to post photos of my very first Valentino hand bags/purchases within the next few days.

I also find the medium Nuage too small. You'll love the large Nuage! and the Ville Satchel is a gorgeous bag. Congrats! Can't wait for your reveal!

Thank you, Mga13! I'm such a Valentino novice compared to you and all of the other Valentino enthusiasts here on TPF. I've fallen in love with quite a few of the bow peep toe pump styles from the current collection and am trying really hard to justify my need for a pair in either the black or nude patent leather colors :angel:

Thank you, Mga13! I'm such a Valentino novice compared to you and all of the other Valentino enthusiasts here on TPF. I've fallen in love with quite a few of the bow peep toe pump styles from the current collection and am trying really hard to justify my need for a pair in either the black or nude patent leather colors :angel:

Expy - Congrats on your find.. Wait till you have the First Valentino in your hand it will be total love... I fell in love with V due to LL and MGA and I just do not Regret it they are worth it..

Expy - Congrats on your find.. Wait till you have the First Valentino in your hand it will be total love... I fell in love with V due to LL and MGA and I just do not Regret it they are worth it..

Thank you, Coach Addict. The nappa leather is so buttery soft on the 360 (bow) hobo, plus the bag is also very light and comfy to wear. I just wish that I'd been able to track down the large hobo in the other colors as well :graucho: