I'd like an agenda but...

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi all
I'd love to get an agenda/mini agenda because they look so nice but I already have a Treo so...wouldn't that be a bit redundant? Heh, I dunno, I guess I need some convincing to get one...ya'll are the enablers here so help a gal out! :P

Mich

I find that even though I keep a lot of information in my mobile phone as well, my agenda is a great way to keep a written reference of what's going on and a more perm. record of phone numbers and addresses. Also, I keep my iPod, business cards, stamps, and receipts in my LV Agenda. It's rather indispensible! You neeeed one!

I've had two palms and 1 Treo and I just switched over to an Agenda about three weeks ago. I was having so many problems with my battery life, etc. that I finally gave it up. Although I loved all the cool things my Palm did I use my laptop more. The agenda is soooooooo cute and pretty. Much prettier than any of my PDAs ever were. I never have to worry about backing up and I write much better with old school pen.

Here's pix of my Framboise...

Attachments

• inside agenda.jpg
    inside agenda.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 242
Hi ichelle! I find it's just nice to have some things 'on paper...in concrete', you know? And, I love to put those doctor appt. cards in my agenda, even after I write them in...just as a reminder.
I've not held the mini, but I would think too small. I just got a sm. off ebay and LOVE it...great size to fit in my purse! Good luck!

For the iPod nano, it fits RIGHT into the zippered insert you can get for a few dollars through Filofax. Here's a pic for you!

Attachments

• 108-0829_IMG.JPG
    108-0829_IMG.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 229