I'd like an agenda but...

Just ordered the red space pen thanks to this thread. If I didn't have so many agendas already, I'd get the koala with rose interior because I love it! Good luck Ichelle, have a nice trip....

Any of the filofax small refills work. I take my agenda in and match to the filofax when buying those. I prefer the LV refills, they are to die for...

Plese help! I need to buy refills for a friend for her Koala wallet , the lv one with the pink inside. I checked on filofax.com but am not sure what size I need. Does anyone know if it is the personal or pocket size that works with the koala agenda with rose lining? Thanks
check earlier posts in this thread...i included an old thread and the op lays everything out...agenda sizes and the appropriate refills from filofax.

here's mine

agenda_1.jpg

agenda_2.jpg

agenda_3.jpg
OMG Jane, everytime I see this pix of yours, I fall in love with this agenda all over again! :love: :love: :love: :drool:

Since you have been using it for quite sometime, does it show wear easily? I know the mono is pretty durable but since the lining is quite light, does it get dirty easily? How about the koala closure? Does it get scratches after a while? TIA!

I have had it since July, and the canvas and leather both look as good as new. I was using it as a wallet for a while but it's back to an agenda. The closure does have a few tiny scratches but I never even noticed them until now when I looked really close.

The scratches on any LV brass/hardware are pretty much unavoidable and do not bother me.

I love having an agenda - maybe I am too old school but I have viewed people using their palm and it is not for me. Maybe if I had tons of appts which I don't. I love my agenda and it is almost like a diary too. Crazy maybe but I always carry pink and teal pilot pens and my agenda is like a piece of art. I draw stuff on it sometimes . . .

I like seeing my own handwriting . . . I have bought lots of cool filofax inserts . . .like a calculator ruler, city maps . . . all kinds of different business card and pocket plastic inserts . . . I couldn't be without it. I keep all my agenda calendars and it is amazing how many times I go back and look at something years ago . . .

I have had it since July, and the canvas and leather both look as good as new. I was using it as a wallet for a while but it's back to an agenda. The closure does have a few tiny scratches but I never even noticed them until now when I looked really close.

The scratches on any LV brass/hardware are pretty much unavoidable and do not bother me.
Thanks for the info..! ;) It really helps a lot..! :yes: