Does your DH wear his wedding band?

Yes he does always wear his wedding ring. If he catches me not wearing mine he scolds me lol! Sometimes I feel he married me for the ring. Just joking!

My fiance and I aren't married yet but we've been looking for bands. He says he wants the edges to be more rounded 'cause he would want to wear it all the time. He teaches karate so technically he's not allowed any jewellery while teaching but he feels a rounded band should be ok. We have matching Tiffany rings right now which he wears all the time, even to sleep. He's a ring kind of guy but I think it's also symbolic to him.

Interesting. My DF is the opposite, he wants the edges to be squared....Guys......sign.

He always does. The only time he takes it off is when he is playing tennis. When we got married almost 19 years ago, we were sure to buy a wedding band he loved because it was something he would wear all the time, and he still does. I wear mine also, I don't understand men who don't wear their wedding rings, unless they have a job where it makes it a danger to wear a ring, it makes me feel like they are trying to hide the fact they are married.

I got my husband two rings, for the time of year's effects on his hands in this climate. If he's able to wear the one he really likes, it's on his hand almost 24/7--minus doing really heavy or dirty work. If it's the larger one, I noticed he'll remember it for classes or when he wants to dress up, but doesn't live in it.
He's always worn a wedding band since we got married, even with the mistakenly way too small first two bands his mother gifted and I bought. I'm glad I don't have to worry I'm cutting off his circulation now.
He used to say he wasn't a jewelry person. But, I noticed he'll wear a piece of jewelry/accessory all the time if we find something that is just him. Guys are so picky.

My husband is not a jewelry person either, but he always wears his wedding ring unless he's lifting weights.

My father & BIL always wear their wedding rings, but my FIL does not. The funny thing is that my FIL is the kind of person who freaks out if his wife or DILs are not wearing any "signs" they are married :rolleyes: He still asks me why I won't wear my wedding band on the "correct" finger. I have a large e-ring & love the way it looks on its own (as does my husband). I wear my eternity band on my right hand. When I'm not wearing my e-ring, I wear my eternity band on the "correct" finger.

My MIL has her e-ring & eternity band flush set, so everything is on one hand. It's a big set & a lot of bling on one hand, but it completely suits her. My FIL owns many watches & wears "fine jewelry" cufflinks routinely. He just refuses to wear a wedding ring. So weird.

My husband wears his but then again he owns four, his original & then three others & he wants to get the yg love ring with every other diamond he already has the Wg love ring, I think he's a bit obsessed with wedding rings lol:nuts:

He sure does!

About 15 years ago my husband took his ring off at work while loading his pick-up truck to make a delivery. He put the ring on the edge of the bed of the truck and drove off forgetting about it. He remembered later that day and then got everyone at our business to search the parking lot, but no one found it. Then he took some washers and things that were the same size and weight as his ring, put them in the same place on his truck and drove out. With someone in the back watching, he found that they didn't fall off until much farther down the road. He stopped the truck, looked around the road and there was his wedding ring. It's got a little dent in it now, but that just makes it more special.

Yes, DH wears his every day. He takes it off when he gets home then if he goes back out he puts it back on (cute).

My BIL is a mechanic and cannot wear his ring-it can get caught in an engine and take his finger off.

My brother wears his but left his first one in a public bathroom when on a business trip. He took it off to wash his hands and within a minute of going back it was gone. So now he doesn't take his new one off in public restrooms!

My husband almost never wears his and the few times he does are for special occasions but when he has it on hes always playing with it and spinning it on tables and I am afraid that he will lose it. Jewelry bothers him, he will rip off a watch and even high crew neck tees bother him so I don't mind if he doesn't always wear it.