Out and About with your YSL!!! ACTIONS SHOTS!!

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
I love to people watch and see how everyone wears their YSL.....since there are not many sightings in my town, I figured we can post our own actions photos of our YSL in the wild!! So break out your cell phones & post away!!!

Here is my medium blue Downtown with my DMs small black Downtown after a long morning of Black Friday shopping.....stopping for breakfast at Chic-fil-a:smile:

bf1.jpg

jeffrey7.jpg

I would love to see everyone else post an action shot:nuts:

I was wondering where this thread is.. I'm surprised we don't already have one.

Here are some shots of a bag I know longer own. I will add more when I get my new one that's on it's way to me.

My first visit to Paris
ITALYPARISTRIP340.jpg

Wow, Vesna! Love them all....you have such lovely scarf & bag combos! Your purple ombre Downtown is soooooo yummy and I adore your clutch/scarf combo in the last photo:nuts:

thanks so much for the comment ! That is exactly how I dress dull, plain outfits I wear. I love neutral colours - beige, gray, black and then scarf and a bag pop. I bought a variety of amazing Tolani scarves and they all have their favourite bag :biggrin: thanks again

Littlerock.....Love this photo.....just the joy of being in Paris!!

Bagcat....downtowns are so incredible, they always look perfect and are so easy to carry;) Love your background/stair shot, the colors are so cool!

Bagrebel....what an amazing Muse 2! I love the material combination and contrast. Great shots!