saleya mm or papillon 30

Saleya - I also have the Saleya MM, same color, and love it and bring it to work. I know what you mean about the handles, but it is so elegant, and I am used to carrying it on my arms now...

Pap definitely. It works as a more formal or a casual bag (especially in ebene) and works great as a hand carry. I don't carry mine shoulder normally, but it definitely can be done in a pinch. Just wish it could fit more stuff!

It sounds like you'd really like to get a Pap 30 however I'd just like to share some things to consider about this bag. I don't know what you carry on a typical basis - for me though, I ended up selling my Pap 30 because for me it wasn't a practical bag other than for short errands or night outings when I won't carry much and when I carry it in hand (so not to loose shape). I couldn't fit my Agenda MM and sunglass case inside it along with my other essentials (keys, wallet, cell etc). When carried under the shoulder, it looses its shape since it's squished - it only looked like the tubular shape when I place it behind my shoulder but it wasn't comfortable carrying it that way.

The posters above have great ideas for alternatives - I just wanted to share with you why the Pap 30 didn't work for me. Hope this helps.

It sounds like you'd really like to get a Pap 30 however I'd just like to share some things to consider about this bag. I don't know what you carry on a typical basis - for me though, I ended up selling my Pap 30 because for me it wasn't a practical bag other than for short errands or night outings when I won't carry much and when I carry it in hand (so not to loose shape). I couldn't fit my Agenda MM and sunglass case inside it along with my other essentials (keys, wallet, cell etc). When carried under the shoulder, it looses its shape since it's squished - it only looked like the tubular shape when I place it behind my shoulder but it wasn't comfortable carrying it that way.

The posters above have great ideas for alternatives - I just wanted to share with you why the Pap 30 didn't work for me. Hope this helps.

thanks for all your opinions....i ended up getting a sofia coppola bag--SC pm bag calf leather in chocolat color......this bag ended my search for the ultimate bag that i've been dreaming of...:yahoo: