saleya mm or papillon 30

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thanks to all of you!! all your opinions count a lot!! it's just hard to decide..'wish i can just have all of them so i won't have to decide anymore..lol :biggrin:

2. saleya

3. Saleya MM

4. Saleya - I also have the Saleya MM, same color, and love it and bring it to work. I know what you mean about the handles, but it is so elegant, and I am used to carrying it on my arms now...

5. Pap definitely. It works as a more formal or a casual bag (especially in ebene) and works great as a hand carry. I don't carry mine shoulder normally, but it definitely can be done in a pinch. Just wish it could fit more stuff!

6. It sounds like you'd really like to get a Pap 30 however I'd just like to share some things to consider about this bag. I don't know what you carry on a typical basis - for me though, I ended up selling my Pap 30 because for me it wasn't a practical bag other than for short errands or night outings when I won't carry much and when I carry it in hand (so not to loose shape). I couldn't fit my Agenda MM and sunglass case inside it along with my other essentials (keys, wallet, cell etc). When carried under the shoulder, it looses its shape since it's squished - it only looked like the tubular shape when I place it behind my shoulder but it wasn't comfortable carrying it that way.

The posters above have great ideas for alternatives - I just wanted to share with you why the Pap 30 didn't work for me. Hope this helps.

7. thanks for all your opinions....i ended up getting a sofia coppola bag--SC pm bag calf leather in chocolat color......this bag ended my search for the ultimate bag that i've been dreaming of...:yahoo:

8. Great choice! Share some pics if you can :smile:)

9. I adore my Papillon!! So, of course, I would highly recommend it. As others have said, the Rivington would also be a great option. Good luck with your decision.