Old Navy, anyone?

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
*ducks*!!

I went in the other day and found SO MUCH cute stuff!! I got 1 pair of capris, 2 skirts, 1 tanktop, one cardigan/shell set, one white button down shirt, 2 sweaters and a few other items for under $300!!

I start a law firm internship on Feb. 5th so I needed to get a few 'professional' pieces. I had intended on going to Nordstroms (my usual standby!!) but decided to check out the new Old Navy by my house and I was pleasantly suprised!!

Anyone else like this store?

LOL I know its not high couture...but their prices are AMAZING!! $26.50 for a pair of capri shorts?!?! Love it!!:nuts:

Love it! I don't like the way that their pants fit me, but I have got a ton of cheap & cute tops there.

They have some of the BEST tanks & camis for layering -- soft as thin as silk, but machine washable:yahoo:

I love Old Navy too, they have amazing sales. I just bought my son a down filled winter coat for next year for $6!!!!!

I especially love the extra 50% off clearance sales.

they are a gap company. good quality, crazy dirt cheap prices and usually well fit clothing. why not? i can't actually do a lot of shopping there b/c i am really tiny and they don't have much for small people, but overall i like it.

their jeans are the only ones that fit me just right for some reason. i've tried designer.. they just don't work out. haha.

I like Old Navy & their skirts work well, but I'm the opposite for pants/jeans! I always get that gap at the top of jean in back...and i can't figure out what it is in the fit... they just don't hug like other jeans do, funny cuz my fave pair of jeans is a GAP jean & I'm fine with Banana Republic, too.:confused1: