Old Navy, anyone?

LOVE Old Navy for tanks and flip flops and linen capris......
Every spring I rack up for the coming summer!!
I wear those $3.50 with as much pride and love as if they were a pair of $750 Manolos!!!

They have some great cargo type pants that I love to wear. There was one style in particular that was a distressed cargo that I wanted in all four colors. The only problem that I could find was that their pants are not consistantly sized...one pair may fit well while the next does not, and a big difference...in the exact same style. They have some decent jeans, too.

Great store! The deals are unbeatable, and they have nice "casual Friday" stuff. Plus, my Gap card works there too. Good for earning the rewards and coupons. Great kids clothes as well! I guess there is no down side to Old Navy IMHO!

During my pregnancy, I bought most of my maternity clothes there. I check out their sale section for pyjama bottoms. I think I have one for every holiday already :biggrin:

One time, I saw two ladies carrying LE LV handbags while shopping there... made me so proud!! hahhaha

not a huge fan of their clothes (they don't fit me well, i'm really petite), but i love their summer accessories - cute, bright, and i don't feel bad when i lose $5 flip flops on vacation!