The My Wonderful DH/BF Buys Me LV Club

To my BF all bags look the same. He still tries to support my habit and makes an effort when I talk about it (which is a lot). Last year, we were at Holt Renfrew and he asked me which was the bag I've been staring at online for so long. I pointed at the Azur Speedy. He made me leave the LV section, came out with a shopping bag and then acted like I wouldn't know what was inside. It was for our anniversary, which was weeks later. Of course I couldn't wait that long and it was on my arm within minutes :biggrin:

I am very lucky also,my favorite husband buys me LV ...It started with our 35 TH anniversary,He bought me the Eole 50 and a wallet.Then last year he got me the Speedy 35 Damier,this year the New larger Alma.
In between, myself,I got the Palermo GM,the Trevi Gm ,The Dauville,and the Beverly Gm and the Neverfull GM .
All still brand new except the Eole used once to go to Italy,and the Palermo and the Beverly got some use.....
I been using the Second Loved ones for everyday use like:the Alma MM ,the Ellipse GM ,the Yellow Epi Saint Jacques,and the Druoit.
I know I am a little eccentric.....crazy......
I also traded the Beverly for the Ellipse MM with my favorite daughter.

Well, my BF jused to hate my buying LV. He once get me a koalla wallet for x-mas but thats it... Last easter we went to France, and I dragged him into every LV shop, and he hated it. So when we were in Cannes he suddenly said: Can I pay for that bag and go to a bar when you continue shopping?? The answer was YES!! And I was the lucky owner of a azur Hampstead...

But this summer he really suppriced me. We just got a sailboat, and I had agree to be banned from LV for a time... Then we had an accsident involving my foot, the boat and a harbor.... So ended up on cruches... And my BF "allowed" me to buy a cruchfrendely bag. Had my mind on idylle elige or speedy, but the most important was that I can carry it cross body... But whit my luck the LV store in Oslo had been robbed the nigth before I went there, and all the things I wanted was stolen... Got back in the car where my BF was waiting and was really depressed... He was like, wasn't there anything you wanted?? I was like, yea one. But it was waaay to expencive.. So he tok me back home and went to work againg... And when he came home ha had a big brown box for me.... And inside a Speedy Eden!!!!!
He had got back to the store, asked for my SA and told him that he was my BF and that I'v been looking for a bag I found to expencive.... My SA know what I was thinking about...
Don't have to sat that I smiled all summer, even on cruches..... And I have the best BF ever:smile:

Last edited:
My BF has purchased most of my LVs for me. Last year for my birthday he got me my first LV which was a mono speedy 30 then this year for my birthday I got a mono NF MM :graucho: and most recently, he purchased a pre-loved mini lin speedy ebene!! It was supposed to be my xmas present but I convinced him to let me use it now since it's such a great fall bag!!

My DH support my LVoe for LV's. He would say go buy it but have not yet bought me or surprise me with one. His reason is, I might not like what he picked! (I have a tracked record of it thats why :biggrin: ) Anyways, still waiting to be surprise by him :idea: (but first, I have to give him a hint that I want to be surprise) hehe!

I love this Club! Recently my wonderful BF has been earning enough money to buy me LV's and other beautiful handbags. He's a generous guy and believes people should enjoy life and treating themselves and others to special things when you are able too.

In September he bought me a PRADA handbag and wallet, then an LV Mono Alma, and right after the Tivoli GM, a Affiche Pochette, toiletry bag, sunnies (which unfortunately I had to return) and a LV dog collar for one of our dogs....waiting for 2 more. He also bought my very best friend of many years an LV Mono Lockit for her B-day because she has had a stressful year and he knew it would brighten her day. I love handbags and nice things as much as anyone else, but I love my BF waaaaaaayyyyyyyy more :heart:

Last Spring I was watching a touching documentary on 20/20 or something like that about people who have donated kidneys for their loved ones even though they weren't a match.....its a chain of kidney donations so more people can get them. (living donors) Anyhow, there was this sweet husband who flew from the Midwest to Cali to donate a kidney to someone else so his wife could get one from another person. He flew all the way back the next day and his wife was doing great...it was a real tearjerker. That to me is true love! I asked my BF if he'd give me a kidney if I ever needed one and he said, 'Of course! I'd give you my heart if I could!' Awwwwwwww, that's why I love him so.....the LV and other bags are simply icing on the cake :biggrin: I would give him a kidney too of course....sorry so long!

Awww, your boyfriend sounds like a sweetie - girlsnstilettos!

Well... I really never thought I would be a part of this club! :biggrin: In fact I almost stopped in one day and made a comment about how I wouldn't be joining this one... but never say never I guess! :nuts: I'm in with a lovely gift from DH, even though he's not into designer items or anything. He got me a LV bag as a "Happy 2010" gift. It was a fantastic surprise when he told me to go get it!

I can only hope this is the start of something... :graucho:

My DH has bought me quite a few of my bags and accessories!! I have to admit I am lucky spoiled and very grateful for him. He is awesome! He always seems to know what I want and sometimes he will surprise me with items I hadn't even seen yet.

I got my DH addicted to bags. He likes to point out "fakes" to me on the street.. (although we are not authentication experts by any means.) He also got good at pointing out hair extensions and nose jobs. I'm so proud of him. hahaha