The My Wonderful DH/BF Buys Me LV Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Girls.
    I'm sure there are many of you who are blessed like me to have a lovely partner that buys you LV..So let's share stories and celebrate how lucky we are!:heart:

2. I have a story! I recently turned 30 on Sept. 2nd and had planned an all-girls trip to Cancun. My SO and I decided to celebrate before I left but I was unsure about what he had gotten me. Sooooo, the day before I left he treated me to a day at the spa and lunch. He called me a few times while at the spa just to see how things were going and when I would be leaving...

I didn't think nothing of it and left for home after my manicure....When I opened the door this greeted me!

[​IMG]

It was completely empty, so for the next couple of minutes we played "hot and cold" I started in the basement and worked my way up - I was so excited that no matter what it was I was going to scream and yell! I finally found the box under our duvet and proceeded to open it very carefully....I couldn't contain my excitement when I opened the box and saw my new Speedy 30! I even shed a few tears cause I had mentioned my love for the speedy in the past and was more appreciative that he listened to what I had said...

I'm so thankful for him! :love:

3. Thank you for sharing that adorable story! Happy Birthday! What a lovely partner you have there!:biggrin:

4. How I wish I could join.................. :crybaby:

5. ^:lol: Same here! DH supports my habit...but he wouldn't buy me something. I always pick it out.

I think he'd be too scared to go into LV by himself!

6. Oh you are so welcome! Thank you and yeah he's a great guy....

7. For real .... Does using his c/c to purchase LV count? :P

8. i should join for my mum lol :P

my dad has gotten her lv, prada, burberry and gucci lol

9. Dude: SUICIDE!! Then of course he'd know how much they cost!!! :shocked::Push::sweatdrop::faint:

10. Love this club so sweet of the SO's
    ...I generally buy my own but he gets me LV etc for special occasions :love:

11. what a great idea for a club!!!!! DH just bought me the bordeaux aviator in my avator....

12. Couldn't agree more! :shucks:

13. I wish I could join too . . . I have tried but DH does not approve of the LV habit, so it's all my $$$ used to get the bags. I still am holding out hope that he will surprise me in December by making a first purchase for me.

14. Alas I can never be part of this club lol.....we don't give big gifts to each other, just token gifts up to $100 each for birthdays and Christmas. Maybe I can get an advance for the next ten years hahaha....kinda like Rachel in Friends asking for advance tips so she can go skiing with her family for Thanksgiving LOL.

But I have gotten LV from my parents :biggrin:

15. Oh my DH loves buying me LVs too! I have bought my own too but somehow the LVs he buys me feel more special ( and they're the bags I won't ever consider selling cos of the sentimental value). My DH doesn't like LVs or any designer brand for that matter. He prefers that I buy him drum equuipment for bdays, etc!