The My Wonderful DH/BF Buys Me LV Club

Ooo, this is a great club!

I am blessed to have a husband who not only supports my love of LV, but also gifts me with them as well. He is such a sweet guy who goes out of his way to make me happy. :blush:

In fact, one year for Christmas, he got me a Petit Noe while he was still on crutches after he took a nasty fall. I can only imagine him limping to his car with the large box and bag that it came in...

Also, it is nice to go to our local LV shops and not only do the SA's know me by name but my husband as well. It is so much fun to shop with him. :biggrin:

Last edited:

I am blessed to have a husband who not only supports my love of LV, but also gifts me with them as well. He is such a sweet guy who goes out of his way to make me happy. :blush:

In fact, one year for Christmas, he got me a Petit Noe while he was still on crutches after he took a nasty fall. I can only imagine him limping to his car with the large box and bag that it came in...

Also, it is nice to go to our local LV shops and not only do the SA's know me by name but my husband as well. It is so much fun to shop with him. :biggrin:

Pardon me, I meant "SAs" not "SA's"

Like everyone else in this club, my DF has been very gracious to me and has supported my purse addiction through gifting or enabling. Over the past couple of months, I've been not so subtly hinting that I would love to get a Petit Noe for Christmas. He was more than generous enough to take me to the boutique and get it for me as an early Christmas gift. Thank goodness because it was the last one in the store!!!

What a sweet guy! I get what you mean on significant others being fun to go shopping with b/c my DF is the only one I go with when I go shopping! And I have to say, he has great taste!

^ Thanks timayyyyy! (BTW, love your username! South Park reference, right?) You have a great man there. I am glad you got your Noe just in time! :biggrin: Happy early Christmas!

Love TPF. Great place to meet like-minded people. :flowers:

Thank you very much! You also have a great man with you, I think everyone in this club does! And yes, it's a South Park reference and also a play on my name, which is Timi.

TPFers are definitely the best!!! :love:

^ Thanks timayyyyy! (BTW, love your username! South Park reference, right?) You have a great man there. I am glad you got your Noe just in time! :biggrin: Happy early Christmas!

Love TPF. Great place to meet like-minded people. :flowers:

DH bought me a Neverfull MM Monogram for Christmas last year and he said he'll buy me a Speedy 30 Damier Azur for this year. I initially wanted a wallet but he discouraged me, saying that I could always buy an inexpensive wallet. Oh anyway it's fine with me. He'll be paying for it and he already reserved one for me. (The LV shop here only had a Speedy 25when we inquired 2 weeks ago):happydance:

my wonderful bf absolutely thinks i am INSANE :wacko: with all my purchases, but has been so great over the years during my marc jacobs, burberry, gucci and now LV phases... i just ordered the NF gm on his cc for my christmas gift :smooch: he is the best!

Such great stories in this club!!!

My LV addiction actually came from DH. He bought me the denim pleaty cruise the year of a big snow storm. He carried it through 6 airports to make it back to me for Christmas. Seeing him on Christmas day with a big brown bag had to be the best memory. :heart:

I'm a lucky one, my DH started, encourages and supports my LV habit. He used to choose bags as surprises but more recently he takes me and helps me choose. Too fun!

I love this Club! Recently my wonderful BF has been earning enough money to buy me LV's and other beautiful handbags. He's a generous guy and believes people should enjoy life and treating themselves and others to special things when you are able too.

In September he bought me a PRADA handbag and wallet, then an LV Mono Alma, and right after the Tivoli GM, a Affiche Pochette, toiletry bag, sunnies (which unfortunately I had to return) and a LV dog collar for one of our dogs....waiting for 2 more. He also bought my very best friend of many years an LV Mono Lockit for her B-day because she has had a stressful year and he knew it would brighten her day. I love handbags and nice things as much as anyone else, but I love my BF waaaaaaayyyyyyyy more :heart:

Last Spring I was watching a touching documentary on 20/20 or something like that about people who have donated kidneys for their loved ones even though they weren't a match.....its a chain of kidney donations so more people can get them. (living donors) Anyhow, there was this sweet husband who flew from the Midwest to Cali to donate a kidney to someone else so his wife could get one from another person. He flew all the way back the next day and his wife was doing great...it was a real tearjerker. That to me is true love! Awwwwwwww, that's why I love him so.....the LV and other bags are simply icing on the cake :biggrin: I would give him a kidney too of course....sorry so long!

This is what love is really all about.... Your husband sounds like such a loving and giving person. He reminds me so much like my own husband.

My hubby would give me and my daughter the world if he could ( so when he is snoring all night and I am looking at OMG, why!! ) I smile and say " I am so lucky to have this man in my life" And the part of your story " I asked my BF if he'd give me a kidney if I ever needed one and he said, 'Of course! I'd give you my heart if I could!' " I was in tears... You are a blessed woman. Thank you for sharing your sweet hubby with us!