The My Wonderful DH/BF Buys Me LV Club

we are truly blessed to have them in our lifes, regardless bag or no bag :smile: the bags are just extra perks ;)

my lovely hubby puts away some money each month to save up for something i want :smile:

Last edited:
my BF is wonderfull!!! he was the one who started my lv collection and all my lv's are from himmm; he alsoo saves up each month to purchase things he knows i love!!!
i AM very blesssed :love: && IM 18
- we have only dated for 2mnths before i left to hk for the summer(his family is there) but he came back with 2 lovely gifts; 1. my very first lv belt
for xmas the same year he bought me the neverfull gm but then it was too big so we went too the boutique n exchanged it for a mm BUT azur speedy CAUGHT MY EYE AND I FELLL IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with it so instead we just exchanged it
anddd my bday a sarah wallet :cloud9:
2010 xmas is coming and he's beeen teasing me here and there about it !! i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&&"nowww he teases me somtimes about how he spoiled me:roflmfao:

my bf is always spoiling me,so when i told him that i wanted a designer bag he told me he would buy me one for my 40th bthday which was back in april at the time i couldnt decide which one i wanted so when i definetely knew i wanted the LV speedy 30 in damier he told me to go to the store and check out the bag i wanted which i did many times during the months and finally last week i knew which one sooo yesterday he surprised me by taking me to LV, the SA was very informative and went out of her way i was lucky as it was the last speedy ( for any aussie girls in melbourne it was the LV at chadstone ask for krystal highly recommend) already i have been hinting that a matching wallet would go very well with my speedy!:biggrin:

Last edited:
My boyfriend just bought me my damier speedy 25 for a 5 year anniversary/christmas present. I had to go get it myself though :tdown: because he's been working nights and sleeping during the day and I didn't want to risk the 25's selling out on the weekends (only time when he was available to go to the boutique).