Marco Tagliaferri

I've been trying to find one myself but it seems that it's totally extinct! I mean if an inspired Birkin could get so much attention from the Olsen twins. So I don't see why people would snob on those who are not carrying the actually H Birkins....

A few months ago I saw a pic of one of the Olsen Twins carying this awesome super-comfy looking slouchy bag with a shoulder strap. Totally loved it! I researched and found out it is made by Marco Tagliaferri. Well, long story short, I cannot find anyplace online to buy this bag. I checked ebay and there is one person selling one for $2000.00. Hate the color so it's not an option. Does anyone know any online retailers or consignment shops online or in the NYC area who sell this? I think it is from a few seasons ago but if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it! I wont be going back to Italy for a year so if you know of an establishment over there that carries there stuff i would love to contact themvia email of phone. Any help is appreciated! :biggrin:

Does anyone own a MT? What can you tell us about it?
Before ****** email, I had never heard of or seen this bag/designer. I'm still not a 100% sure about pre-ordering it- it just seems like it's a Hermes knock-off...what do you ladies think? Any more info would be very helpful!!! Thanks!

I’ve read good things about the leather (though I can’t remember where…). Does look very similar to Hermes, but slouchier.

I was thinking I’d order the large anthracite with silver hw from HG bags, but I’m still debating. It is pricey for something I don’t know too much about.