Coupons today!!! Sept 18

I'm sure they probably won't be handing them out a Tanger Outlets though, because of the BCA 25% off coupon. It would be totally awesome if they did though...could you imagine getting a fp delete for 30% plus 20% off plus 25% off!?!?! *Sigh* I can only dream :smile:

I'm sure they probably won't be handing them out a Tanger Outlets though, because of the BCA 25% off coupon. It would be totally awesome if they did though...could you imagine getting a fp delete for 30% plus 20% off plus 25% off!?!?! *Sigh* I can only dream :smile:

I know what you mean... I believe they don't do double coupons... Can't remember accurately, but I think I asked the last time we had the BCA coupons at Premium and they said no...

FINALLY!! Something for us Coachies who don't have a Tanger outlet nearby. Too bad it's pouring rain here. I'm not motivated to go anywhere beyond a 5-mile radius from home in this weather :sad:

Well, I braved the Florida sunshine and the 85 degree temperature and got me a Large Kristin Satchel in blue. She was $195 + tax... but I am keeping her with tags because a little birdie told me that deletes are on their way to the outlet on Monday or Tuesday... I will call my source tomorrow and get more info. Can't wait!

Well, I braved the Florida sunshine and the 85 degree temperature and got me a Large Kristin Satchel in blue. She was $195 + tax... but I am keeping her with tags because a little birdie told me that deletes are on their way to the outlet on Monday or Tuesday... I will call my source tomorrow and get more info. Can't wait!

Spill it! Now I have to know which new deletes will be there!:nuts: