Coupons today!!! Sept 18

Ladies!! I would NEVER tease you like that. :rolleyes: My guy was not there today and one of my buddy SAs told me to check back on Mon. or Tues. because they had received deletes and there were boxes in the back... When I call my guy, he looks up the contents of the boxes and gives me specifics. I promise, Scouts honor, that as soon as I know what will be there, I will post the info. :salute:

Ladies!! I would NEVER tease you like that. :rolleyes: My guy was not there today and one of my buddy SAs told me to check back on Mon. or Tues. because they had received deletes and there were boxes in the back... When I call my guy, he looks up the contents of the boxes and gives me specifics. I promise, Scouts honor, that as soon as I know what will be there, I will post the info. :salute:

i will be waiting anxiously!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had Hampton XL hobo @ my outlet for 30% off....
maybe those...

I just called my outlet and they are handing them out at the door today! Start your engines...:graucho:

Thanks so much for this news! I didn't read your post until early this evening, but as soon as I did I called my outlet and confirmed that they were handing out coupons too. I asked if they would be giving them again on Sunday and was told "I don't know, it's on a day-by-day basis."

So I decided not to wait. I grabbed the kristin darcy clutch that I bought last Sunday (without a coupon) and I went to the outlet tonight to get a price adjustment - the PA was worth $50 (so I bought a new mini-wallet to match the clutch!)

:ty:

I think I am going back to the outlet Monday to check for deletes. Now I am on a mission. Considering They opened the new mens outlet I hope they do the coupon a couple of weekends in row. My last source was totally wrong with the date the next 20% off coupne would be coming. So I am starting to wonder if anyone ever really knows for sure.

I think I am going back to the outlet Monday to check for deletes. Now I am on a mission. Considering They opened the new mens outlet I hope they do the coupon a couple of weekends in row. My last source was totally wrong with the date the next 20% off coupon would be coming. So I am starting to wonder if anyone ever really knows for sure.

This is what I was told about coupon availability and it seems logical. Of course, coach production and corporate policies could change at any time but it is likely that they have goals established for sales volumes and profits and that they use coupons to help achieve those goals:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sh...6274492.html?highlight=rationale#post16274492

Last edited:

Thanks! I heard that it might be Alexandra!

Another THANK YOU for posting this! I had some wallets on a charge hold at my outlet and I called them and they were happy to do a price adjustment for me over the phone! I hate buying things without a coupon, so I was thrilled that I was able to get the PA....and it was so easy! THANKS!!!

:ty::urock:

my boutique said the rest of the Haileys are going and they aren't making anymore colors of it so what's left should probably be one of these items. I wouldn't be surprised if Alexandras go also.
hopefully they will have a coupon this week for when these new deletes start hitting the stores!
anxious to hear what's in those wonderful boxes!

alexandras came out in June, so it's about time for bags other than madison or poppy.
3-4 month isn't it?

this will be interesting like all the other times when the transfers comes into the outlet!!!!
excited!!!!!!!

I wanted to update you guys because I promised... I called this morning after church and my guy was not there today. :shucks: I will call tomorrow morning and post as soon as I know something.

I found a really cute Gallery Embossed Tote bat at Coach Outlet store in Carmel on Friday. I didn't buy it at the time then I found this thread about outlet store coupon. I called Carmel outlet store then sure enough they are handing them out at the store! YEAH!

anyone know if coupons were continued today or maybe tomorrow?? you would think once deletes start coming they will keep the coupon but who knows, they might not hoping people will buy anyways.