Coupons today!!! Sept 18

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just called my outlet and they are handing them out at the door today! Start your engines...:graucho:

2. I'm sure they probably won't be handing them out a Tanger Outlets though, because of the BCA 25% off coupon. It would be totally awesome if they did though...could you imagine getting a fp delete for 30% plus 20% off plus 25% off!?!?! *Sigh* I can only dream :smile:

3. I know what you mean... I believe they don't do double coupons... Can't remember accurately, but I think I asked the last time we had the BCA coupons at Premium and they said no...

4. Last year they only allowed u to use one or the other

5. I have no outlet within 600 miles :sad:

6. FINALLY!! Something for us Coachies who don't have a Tanger outlet nearby. Too bad it's pouring rain here. I'm not motivated to go anywhere beyond a 5-mile radius from home in this weather :sad:

7. You need to get a poncho, an umbrella, and some water boots and go, baby! This is no time to wimp out!!!;)

8. LOL DEDICATION!!! :biguns:

9. lmao

10. If they give them out on Saturday, do they usually give them on Sunday too? TIA!

11. That is just about right. I went to the outlet LAST weekend when there was no coupon. And it is a 3hr drive for me so no PA either. Bummer.

12. Well, I braved the Florida sunshine and the 85 degree temperature and got me a Large Kristin Satchel in blue. She was $195 + tax... but I am keeping her with tags because a little birdie told me that deletes are on their way to the outlet on Monday or Tuesday... I will call my source tomorrow and get more info. Can't wait!

13. I got a Parchment Hailey for $166.

14. Spill it! Now I have to know which new deletes will be there!:nuts:

15. Yes, tell us!!!! :graucho: How about a hint even? ;)

ETA: sooooo, more info tomorrow eh?