what colors of Sophia will be out in the new upcoming floorset?

It's going to be a whole line.. so lots of colors. Leather will be in mahogany, black, bone, purple and clover. Gathered comes in black, gray and purple... maybe more, not sure?
Croc is in black and toffee.
Patent is in camel and crimson. There were rumors of a cobalt but I don't think that it's coming in this.
Logo leather maggie is chamagne.

It's going to be a whole line.. so lots of colors. Leather will be in mahogany, black, bone, purple and clover. Gathered comes in black, gray and purple... maybe more, not sure?
Patent is in camel and crimson. There were rumors of a cobalt but I don't think that it's coming in this.
I know the gray gathered has it, but do any of these other ones have silver hardware?

The Op Art Sophia colors will be Brass/Crimson,Silver/Khaki, Silver/Silver, Silver/Black, Brass Mahogony, I think the Mahogony is Brass HW....The Style#15935....The dimensions are 14x10x3~$298.00

I saw the cobalt patent in a magazine so I think it's coming.

^^^ mysweetgirlrose...you can always sell your peony Trineca tote to me to find the silver opart Sophia!!!! (to me) LOL
You make me DROOL for that bag everytime I run across one of your posts!!! The FOB's layered on it in your signature pic just make it SO fun & adorable!!!

I didn't think I was going to like the Sophia AT ALL when I started seeing the pic's of the gathered one's (ans still don't care for those) but the purple leather has me WANTING ONE!!!