what colors of Sophia will be out in the new upcoming floorset?

It's going to be a whole line.. so lots of colors. Leather will be in mahogany, black, bone, purple and clover. Gathered comes in black, gray and purple... maybe more, not sure?
Croc is in black and toffee.
Patent is in camel and crimson. There were rumors of a cobalt but I don't think that it's coming in this.
Logo leather maggie is chamagne.

The patent cobalt is coming over the holidays..I was in the Coach store this weekend looking at the new Sophia's and the SA mentioned it would be out then. She said it was beautiful!

Awww...thanks...Little Miss Peony had to be returned as her patent started peeling!! :cry:

I am drooling over the gray pleated and the silver op art....hope I get to see at least one of them this weekend at FP!! :P

^^^ mysweetgirlrose...you can always sell your peony Trineca tote to me to find the silver opart Sophia!!!! (to me) LOL
You make me DROOL for that bag everytime I run across one of your posts!!! The FOB's layered on it in your signature pic just make it SO fun & adorable!!!

I didn't think I was going to like the Sophia AT ALL when I started seeing the pic's of the gathered one's (ans still don't care for those) but the purple leather has me WANTING ONE!!!

Also - my store had a GORGEOUS brown suede sophia, but I didn't even let them take it out of the bag for me to look at so I wouldn't fall in love - too delicate for me! But it looked very pretty!

There's a beautiful medium brown croc embossed Sophia (brass hardware) coming out in the new floorset. It will be available in both sizes ($498 & $598, I think). SA showed it to me...GORGEOUS! I think the lining was dark purple. Also, this embossed croc was soft (not stiff)

There's a beautiful medium brown croc embossed Sophia (brass hardware) coming out in the new floorset. It will be available in both sizes ($498 & $598, I think). SA showed it to me...GORGEOUS! I think the lining was dark purple. Also, this embossed croc was soft (not stiff)

Don't tell me that!! lolol I'm waiting to cut the tags on my black croc to make sure I don't want the brown instead... lolol

And you're right - the croc is nice and soft. LOVE it!

Mayhurst, Was this color different than the Toffee color that has already been posted about? I was all set to order the Toffee color but I might prefer a little darker brown if there is one....

Attachments

• 15954_b4tf_a0   tofee embossed Sophia.jpg
    15954_b4tf_a0 tofee embossed Sophia.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 52
I saw the Toffee Croc Embossed Sophia today and to my surprise I didn't like it...it looked cheap and the handles were stiff and uncomfortable!

Good news is I'm still Loving my black Pleated Sophia :smile: