Just got a "save the date" for PCE

does this mean that no cards are actually being sent and it's just an email this time? and it sounds like there will be another email that is the actual coupon, right?

That's the way I'm reading it too.....Another e-mail to follow w/ the actual coupon.

Anyone notice it says "online or in stores".....That's new. Before you couldn't use PCE for online purchases. Guess at checkout it's going to have one of those 'enter your code here' boxes for you to enter your number in order to activate the 25% off?

But in the past I thought I recalled people comparing their own code on their PCE cards w/ others and they were all the same, or was that with the outlet coupons, I can't remember now? IF the numbers are the same on everyone's how are they going to prevent people from sharing the code w/ others?

That's the way I'm reading it too.....Another e-mail to follow w/ the actual coupon.

Anyone notice it says "online or in stores".....That's new. Before you couldn't use PCE for online purchases. Guess at checkout it's going to have one of those 'enter your code here' boxes for you to enter your number in order to activate the 25% off?

But in the past I thought I recalled people comparing their own code on their PCE cards w/ others and they were all the same, or was that with the outlet coupons, I can't remember now? IF the numbers are the same on everyone's how are they going to prevent people from sharing the code w/ others?

Thanks for your response! I would have definitely thought this was the actual coupon except for it saying use "online or in stores" with no coupon code on it. A couple of PCE's ago I got a card in the mail that had an online code on it, and I sent it to a TPF'er, but I'm pretty sure she could only use the code once.

Hi,
Yes it is ! I just got an email from Coach saying look out for the upcoming EPCE. I was very surprised because I usually only get the updates of the new collections and nothing else. I usually have to check with an SA at one of the stores to see if I am on the list.
Too many things that I might want! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

It does state "Shop Online or in Stores" in the email. Maybe you won't have to drive 3.5 hours afterall.......;)

I just received that email too but was disappointed to see it is not good at coach.com. I live 3 1/2 hours from the nearest FP Coach store. On the other hand, my birthday is Saturday, so maybe I need to go for a drive. :biggrin: