World Cup Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea! Weather, so far, is great here in Los Angeles. Gotta love this Cali weather. I'm about to go see In the Heights at the Pantages!
^glad you're here! yes, the humidity can get to you :yes:

Be sure not to go to LA, MS, AL anytime between May/June and October ;)
^summer in the south & mid-atlantic can be brutal! but the dry 110 weather in the southwest doesn't seem appealing either. guess the summer is a good time to go to alaska!

Hello, ladies! Great idea starting this thread. I can already see that I'm going to be in withdrawals, but it's OK.

As for weather here, it's not too bad today. Last week was unbearable because it was hot and ridiculously humid. It's hot today, but it's not as humid. I love warm weather, though.

Hola my ladies....
Im already in serious withdrawals..but the good part for me is the club friendlies will start soon..and then soon before i know it..the season will be underway.
of course it doesn't compare to a world cup....

Hello, ladies! Great idea starting this thread. I can already see that I'm going to be in withdrawals, but it's OK.

As for weather here, it's not too bad today. Last week was unbearable because it was hot and ridiculously humid. It's hot today, but it's not as humid. I love warm weather, though.
^so happy to see you here, my friend!!! :hugs:

Hola my ladies....
Im already in serious withdrawals..but the good part for me is the club friendlies will start soon..and then soon before i know it..the season will be underway.
of course it doesn't compare to a world cup....
^you will keep our spirits high! & we can keep talking about the matches as long as we want to!

Morning everyone!

Oh man...what a night. It was soooooooooooooooooooo hot last night...and it's stilll sooooooooooooooo hot this morning. :cry: I could hardly sleep last night, I was just plain uncomfortable.

Today's gonna be a day of studying. I have my first final exam tomorrow and I have to say that I am super nervous. The one Prof is only going to have 2 questions. We have to pick one and write an essay about it. My luck the two topics will be those that I didn't understand. The other Prof (there are 2 in this class) will have a couple of smaller questions, so I'm hoping to get my points there. *sigh*

Morning everyone!

Oh man...what a night. It was soooooooooooooooooooo hot last night...and it's stilll sooooooooooooooo hot this morning. :cry: I could hardly sleep last night, I was just plain uncomfortable.

Today's gonna be a day of studying. I have my first final exam tomorrow and I have to say that I am super nervous. The one Prof is only going to have 2 questions. We have to pick one and write an essay about it. My luck the two topics will be those that I didn't understand. The other Prof (there are 2 in this class) will have a couple of smaller questions, so I'm hoping to get my points there. *sigh*

Good luck! :smile:

F&F wonderul idea, thanks for the link!!!

A lot of German people say they get sick / colds from the AC? I don't get it...whimps! haha

ooops I get sick (colds) from AC, I never turn it on, I hate it. I prefer fans to be honest.
Although the weather here is always good warm and sunny, the worse heat I ever had to deal with was in Berlin, I could not even walk down the street for a cold soda kwim? It's the humidity that I can't stand, and in my area the humidity is always below 35%...

Status
Not open for further replies.