~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday is today and my wonderful boo got me the celebration cake and his family got me 2 blue heart muranos, snowman, and the angel of hope. I have space left on my bracelet for one more charm. Any suggestions?
utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjQtMjAxMDA3MDQtMj-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

I am new to pandora. I started to build my bracelet last month :biggrin: I am not sure if someone has asked this before: If you have to pick one charm, which one is your favorite? I know it's a tough question as there are so many cute charms :P

For me, I will pick the heart lock with 14k gold key!

My birthday is today and my wonderful boo got me the celebration cake and his family got me 2 blue heart muranos, snowman, and the angel of hope. I have space left on my bracelet for one more charm. Any suggestions?
utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjQtMjAxMDA3MDQtMj-2.jpg

Happy birthday! I am loving the blue in your bracelet and have really been holding off starting a blue themed one but this may give me a little nudge.;)

WOW! Cute, there are so many options. Thank you Cowleyduck for getting the hot shots! I am wondering if there will be a price increase with this new release in fall?

Pity the new gold beads are not very nice......

They have done an awesome job with the new silver ones though. Some of them are just amazing.

Will have to wait for next release to see what the gold will be like - thats a shame!

Thanks so much Duckie!

The blue and purple oversized muranos on the rubber bracelet is a must have!!!!!!!! :woohoo::yahoo::woohoo:

If you click them they get much bigger!!!! Enjoy. Thanks again Duckie!!!!.I pulled them over cause get Facebook @ work and I know I will look at these over and over.:drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.