~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm very new to this forum, as I just bought my first bracelet! I only have two charms so far - the peridot grapes and the picnic basket. I see this becoming a dangerous habit! ;) I love it so far, and can't wait to fill my bracelet!

I love checking out other bracelets! They're all beautiful! Like a previous poster, I have noticed that despite Pandora's popularity, I don't see bracelets while I'm out and about...

Welcome to the forum Kat33, you will find many enablers here lol! I also don't notice any bracelets when I'm out. I have to say though that they're not really all that well known here in Quebec. I wear mine all the time, I just love them...

Thanks Issie! I recently spent a week in Quebec City, and travelled about 100 miles north of the city. Quebec is beautiful, and Quebec City is absolutely charming!

Welcome Kat33. You have stumbled upon a great obsession. Have fun building your bracelet.

Duckie thanks for sharing pictures of the fall beads. I see quite a few I want!!

Hi everyone! I'm very new to this forum, as I just bought my first bracelet! I only have two charms so far - the peridot grapes and the picnic basket. I see this becoming a dangerous habit! ;) I love it so far, and can't wait to fill my bracelet!

I love checking out other bracelets! They're all beautiful! Like a previous poster, I have noticed that despite Pandora's popularity, I don't see bracelets while I'm out and about...

It's the oddest thing. I have two friends who love their bracelets and have been building, unbuilding, and rebuilding theirs for several years. But darn if I see other ladies wearing them. And I really look, too. Maybe this makes them a little bit more unique and special than they already are?:smile:

Well where ilive you see more people with Pandora than without, its not really that unique anymore. People are just buying them for the sake of it. When i first bought mine i had never even seen them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.