Damier Azur Speedy 25 or 30

louielover

HSAMTOETS :o)
Oct 11, 2006
im 5'6" and 125 lbs. I love my mono speedy 30 but idk it seemed a bit much in the damier azur. i tried looking for pics with ppl modeling these bags but i guess they are far and few between. if anyone has some please post!

im also gonna get the pochette for spring!

i am 5'7" 120#, and i got the 30. Not only the opening is much bigger, but i also like the proportion better, 25's handle seems a big too big on it's body, reminds bf and i those wobbly head figure. But it really depends on you in the end, if you do a search, there's tons of thread about 25 vs 30 and Azur speedy as well. good luck!

im 5'6 and 108 lbs. and I just got the speedy 25 in regular damier and i felt the 30 was too casual and couldnt be used as much ...I felt like I could dress up or dress down the 25, but not the 30

AHHHH i tried looking but theres like a million pages. and no one is wearing their bag!!!!

initially i thought the 30 was too big in this pattern but i love my mono 30 SOOO MUCH! idk

i'm little ... just a little over 5'2'' and about 115 lbs... anything bigger than a speedy 25 would probably look too big on my frame. i have yet to see a person my size with even a 25...

i am 5'7" 120#, and i got the 30. Not only the opening is much bigger, but i also like the proportion better, 25's handle seems a big too big on it's body, reminds bf and i those wobbly head figure. But it really depends on you in the end, if you do a search, there's tons of thread about 25 vs 30 and Azur speedy as well. good luck!

I agree, the proportion is much better on a 30:yes: