why do you buy cles?

i dont have one, but you can use it for alot of things. you can use it as a "wallet" in one of your tiny bags that won't actually fit a real wallet, or you can hang it off your bag. you also can use it as a card and change holder in your bigger purse.

You should definitely get the cles! I had been eyeing it for at least 6 months before I finally gave it and purchased it last month and might I say it is most definitely worth it. I determine the "worth" based on the price and how often I use it and I must say that I use it very often (eh.. some of the time purposely finding a reason to use it). It was either the cles or the monnaie plat and I chose the cles and boy I must say I am very happy with my decision. At first I was skeptical because it is such a small item for $150 and friends who are not into lv have told me it would be useless. After purchasing I realized it is far from usless:

1) It is great for a night out at the bar, club, or a party if you do not want to carry a purse. A lot of drinks get spilled and sometimes I don't even want to carry a small purse. I can fit my license, cash, credit card, and a lip gloss in my cles. I then clip it to the hook on my jeans on the side and let it hang out. It looks very hip and stylish as long is you are careful no one will steal it from you... otherwise tuck it into the pocket.

2) Also great for the gym (I don't carry a gym bag) so I just have my license, cash, and gym card in my cles and I keep my house and car keys attached. Very handy.

3) I use it as a wallet when I carry small purses. My standard wallet is a bit big so it does not fit inside my smaller purses.

4) For the heck of using it, I toss it in bigger bags in addition to my regular wallet for other things.

You should definitely get the cles! I had been eyeing it for at least 6 months before I finally gave it and purchased it last month and might I say it is most definitely worth it. I determine the "worth" based on the price and how often I use it and I must say that I use it very often (eh.. some of the time purposely finding a reason to use it). It was either the cles or the monnaie plat and I chose the cles and boy I must say I am very happy with my decision. At first I was skeptical because it is such a small item for $150 and friends who are not into lv have told me it would be useless. After purchasing I realized it is far from usless:

1) It is great for a night out at the bar, club, or a party if you do not want to carry a purse. A lot of drinks get spilled and sometimes I don't even want to carry a small purse. I can fit my license, cash, credit card, and a lip gloss in my cles. I then clip it to the hook on my jeans on the side and let it hang out. It looks very hip and stylish as long is you are careful no one will steal it from you... otherwise tuck it into the pocket.

2) Also great for the gym (I don't carry a gym bag) so I just have my license, cash, and gym card in my cles and I keep my house and car keys attached. Very handy.

3) I use it as a wallet when I carry small purses. My standard wallet is a bit big so it does not fit inside my smaller purses.

4) For the heck of using it, I toss it in bigger bags in addition to my regular wallet for other things.

Did you get a mono???:confused1:

If you don't have one you need one! Most definitely the most useful piece of "fashion" I have ever bought.

In mine I keep: driver's license, 2 cred cards, and $20 "mad money". I always have my keys attached so if I have to run out of the house really quickly and don't want to take my bag I just grab my cles!

I like to collect them and they are very useful! I use them as my everyday keychain and keep some cash and a credit card in it so I can run places with just my keys and not have to worry about money. As much as I love my bags, sometimes I don't like to carry them everywhere...... They are also cute as charms so sometimes I use them two at a time. They really are my favorite thing to collect though!

all of the above. plus, you can tuck your keys into it and avoid ruining a special piece next to it with scratches. it can fit a sh1tload and is cute as a charm or a functional mini wallet with keys attached!

good buy!

thanks for all your responses! definitely making me crave a cles now.....for those of you who hang it off the bags as charms, is it empty? or do you still put essentials in there and then hang it?