why do you buy cles?

right now i use mine for holding coins cuz the coin zipper on my current wallet broke...I tried attaching house keys on it, but I have really big bags and tend to just yank it out of my bag and was scared the chain would rip off....so I took it off...

but I find it really useful because when I go for lunch and don't want to bring my wallet with me or when I carry my smaller purses it's really handy to put my cash and cards in it so it's not just loose in my bag or pocket!

You should definitely get one!!! I didn't think I would ever get one but when I saw it at the store and more around the forum I got obsessed and couln't stop thinking about it!
Oh crud. :upsidedown: I just bought two things, and now you are all convincing me I need a cles (literally!). They must be larger irl than I imagine. Sealing the deal was the above comment of the times when you don't want to take your purse, you can grab the cles. Way to go OP, I'll blame this next purchase on you. :graucho:

Oh crud. :upsidedown: I just bought two things, and now you are all convincing me I need a cles (literally!). They must be larger irl than I imagine. Sealing the deal was the above comment of the times when you don't want to take your purse, you can grab the cles. Way to go OP, I'll blame this next purchase on you. :graucho:

as I was doing my cles research I found out through everyone that mono, perfos and damier fit the most! So if you want something of practicality I would get a cles from those three lines...at first I was thinking vernis or MC..but they don't hold enough items!!!

I find myself transferring my cash and debit card to my cles during lunch time because I don't want to carry my bag at all!!! Even quick trips to the pet store or picking up my mom it's sooo convenient!!!

I store my cell phone bluetooth in my green perfo cles which I then clip to the outside of my bag as a bag charm. It is quite handy when you need to pull out your bluetooth out of your cles instead of your purse to answer your phone. After I'm done talking on my cell phone, I put the bluetooth right back into the cles. (I hate looking like robocop wearing the bluetooth on my ear when I'm just walking around. lol)

I chose the perfo cles because it is bigger and has better in/out access than the regular mono and damier, although both styles will fit my bluetooth. The vernis, epi, MC, and suhali are a tight fit.

Yes --- you definitely will need a cles now!!! :graucho:

hmmm...well eg. my mono cles was bought cuz I don't use wallets, so to limit my daily school bagage, I put coins and bills in there (cards go into my agenda). Then other cles, like the vernis framboise, I bot it for 'admiration' purposes (a better way of saying 'random impulse buy' lol) :biggrin:

you can fit a lip gloss!??!?! :wtf: WOW! :idea:

lol I was being experimental and once tried to fit my lancome lipgloss (regular size) in the vernis cles...... You guys know how tight they are right? lol well let's just say that the gloss went in perfectly (with some shoving), but getting it out was "the achievement of the day" lol :Push:

I actually regret buying my mono wallet now that I have my cles --- I use it ALOT more than my wallet. Its perfect for my cash, license, credit card/ATM card, lip balm and my work entry card. Plus, as a guy I attached it to my belt loop and slip it into my back pocket.

I am thinking of getting a second one now because I find it so handy -- I think the second one will be for change since none of my wallets have a change compartment.

I have the vernis cles and I've never tried to put anything other than cards/coins/folded bills in but I've seen people w/ the mono/damier put LOTS OF STUFF in their cles. I think a forum member even had their ipod shuffle + cards + etc. in it

OMG. Me too. I can't believe there are these many uses for the cles. I own 19 purses, 1 wallet but NEVER thought about buying a cles, and now I have to go out and look at them. All b/c of this forum!!

Ok. Now I want a cles!!! Shame on all of you for twisting my arm!! I bought a Wapity recently which I'm using as a wallet, but I think I'm going to buy a cles and use it to carry change. Thanks alot!! (Now I have to figure out which cles to buy since there are so many choices!!!)

OK... I am convinced that my very first cles should be a framboise vernis one. But quick question for the experts... do I need to worry about color transfer? Also, do you guys just attach the cleses (is that the proper plural?) to canvas bags and speedys, or to leathers as well? Thoughts would be appreciated!!