Mischa Barton

i like mischa barton a lot, she was amazing on the oc and i also liked her movie 'walled in' she's a talented actress. however she's been looking horrible lately, even though it pains me to say. everything from her outfit choices to her hair colour and that awful red lipstick is just plain wrong. sorry. i also liked her on the beautiful life, her character was very interesting, so sad it was cancelled.

i truly miss her old oc days, her body and that hair! every guy i knew totally had a crush on her :smile:

couldn't say it better sweetfacespout! I have the same feelings about her, I loved her! we all remember that natural look she rocked at the O.C.! She had such an amazing fashion style back then..or a great stylist, maybe? :rolleyes: she definitely needs to do something with her hair..imho, she would look like 100% better! :tup:

couldn't say it better sweetfacespout! I have the same feelings about her, I loved her! we all remember that natural look she rocked at the O.C.! She had such an amazing fashion style back then..or a great stylist, maybe? :rolleyes: she definitely needs to do something with her hair..imho, she would look like 100% better! :tup:

exactly, that's the thing, her look was so natural back then but still so beautiful. oh yes, i loved her hair on season 3, it was just perfect. :biggrin:

more coachella pics

coachellalate04161025.jpg

coachellalate04161028.jpg

coachellalate04161027.jpg

coachellalate04161026.jpg

coachellalate0416101.jpg

I don't know what healthy looking legs are, but she has a heavy lower body. These are not slim legs. Even in the OC she would wear full skirts to the knee. I think those skirts suit her best. She has a very nice face though, I'd kill for those angles. Her hair colour is a little orangey, it's her colourist's fault.

I always felt that "boho" was pc talk for bum wear.

Hey, so, what do you think of Vanessa Hudgens' and Nicole Richie's look? Their styles are frequently called boho-chic...seriously just wondering because I'm not a huge fan of the boho look myself because it can look sloppy. Sometimes it's more Calif-cool, but other times it does cross over to the bummy side.

Oh, and IA w/you on Mischa's legs. Being a woman, weight tends to settle more in the lower half than the upper half anyhow.

EDIT: Oh, and I love your avatar! Initially, it freaked me out because it totally reminded me of that "Saw" puppet. LOL, is that what it's supposed to be? Considering how plastic Kim's face has been looking lately, I think it's a good tongue-in-cheek way to illustrate just how unnatural she's getting.