Mischa Barton

Mischa leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills

gallerymainmischabartonb.jpg

I think she looks really cute here! Trying for high fashion doesn't seem to end well for her, so the more she dresses like this the better IMO

As for her legs... I don't think it has anything to do with being PC or placating people's own insecurities, no way..... I just think that we sit in front of the tv or the internet all day, most of us at least, and we have gotten SO used to looking at a certain type of standard for actresses that its weird to see something else. OF COURSE Mischas legs look big... if most of the time you're looking at Whitney Port or Zoe Saldana or Angelina Jolie or Kate Moss... or whoever. This list is ENDLESS. In their world, that might be normal, but even completely discounting overweight or obese people in the 'real world', few girls look like that. And thats really ok. Lets face it, Hollywood always has been sort of sexist. MANY of these women are chosen to be on camera because of their super-human, hyper idealized faces, hair, and legs. They aren't a slice of life. They are at the top of a certain kind of extra superficial hierarchy. Mischa doesn't have to be one of them, at least not for now.

Last edited:
Mischa leaving Mandarette Chinese Cafe in West Hollywood

Attachments

• MB01.jpg
    MB01.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 400
  • MB02.jpg
    MB02.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 257
  • MB03.jpg
    MB03.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 290
  • MB04.jpg
    MB04.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 300
I always felt that "boho" was pc talk for bum wear.
boho like hobo? lol!!!:P yeah she dresses like a homeless woman sometimes. But I've seen worse. I still like her. She was my inspiration and enabler to buy multiple pairs of flats. I was heels girl, turned into a ballet flats lover!:smile:

i just saw her movie 'homecoming' yesterday and damn she was good! you should watch it :smile:
Ooohh I have some free time today, I'll go and rent it! Thanks!