I'm so0o indecisive-- help!!

Miroir pochette, that one's LE, and you can buy the Azur later.
Like Cec said, it's not practical, but who says evening bags are practical???...Either way, I've used mine at least four times since I bought it mid December, and that's not too bad.

I think if you really really love the Miroir, that would be the only reason to consider that one; not whether it is LE (unless you are truly, truly a collector). I think you would get much more use out of the Azur Speedy, especially with spring and summer coming (and for years to come). I worry about the durability of the Miroir plastic too, and it holds so little. Kind of destroys the look a bit to put anything in it. Good luck deciding. It's always fun to have the choice!

I think if you really really love the Miroir, that would be the only reason to consider that one; not whether it is LE (unless you are truly, truly a collector). I think you would get much more use out of the Azur Speedy, especially with spring and summer coming (and for years to come). I worry about the durability of the Miroir plastic too, and it holds so little. Kind of destroys the look a bit to put anything in it. Good luck deciding. It's always fun to have the choice!

i agree completely!