I'm so0o indecisive-- help!!

if you want to collect it, or if you think you will look back and regret that you didnt get something miroir, then get the pochette. This chance wont come around again.
Then again if you dont think youd miss it if you didnt, then get the azur speedy, its a great, pretty, practical bag.

i'd choose the Speedy, just because it's so much more practical and worth the price. and the canvas is infinitely more durable than the Miroir material

I think if you really really love the Miroir, that would be the only reason to consider that one; not whether it is LE (unless you are truly, truly a collector). I think you would get much more use out of the Azur Speedy, especially with spring and summer coming (and for years to come). I worry about the durability of the Miroir plastic too, and it holds so little. Kind of destroys the look a bit to put anything in it. Good luck deciding. It's always fun to have the choice!

ITA. Make sure you are either in deep love with Miroir or you're a collector before getting it.

I'd go with the Miror first but I'm partial lol. It's actually a lot more durable than you'd think..IMO, it's along the lines of the vernis. It looks super delicate but it's really not.